Winners Announced! April Giveaway Carnival - FIFTEEN + winners - Proton and Scion II kits up for grabs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
The Proton + Scion II Kit look very nice and compact. I especially want to try out that new coil.

On a side note, check out my post on the Innokin Disrupter giveaway contest back in 2015. Innokin asked if there was anything new you would like to see in a mod. My answer won, I suggested a 1.5" screen. Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win
This is the post-----
innok.png

Reactions: Uncle
Hello @Innokin_Bohan and all the gang..

I have some questions about the Proton..

Does this device go up in one watt increments or is it different than that when changing wattage?

What are the dimensions of the mod?

Thanks for such a great contest!
Hello Opinionated!

Sorry for the late reply, yes, the device goes up in one watt increments and the dimensions are 85*44.6*29.6 mm.

Hope this helps, enjoy the contest!

I haven't used Innokin, yet, but I would love to try this one out. What I'm curious about are the Temp Control specs. Too many times I see a new device with temp control, then someone like DJLsB or Anthony Vapes tests the device's temp control and finds it's... not great. In fact, a lot of people still say Evolv's DNA is the best temp control out there. I'd love it if y'all got these devices out to reviewers like Anthony Vapes and DJLsB so we can get charts and numbers on the temp control.

And also... since this device has temp control, will you be including coils capable of being used in temp control? So... like... SS 316L coils and such? Oh... and do you include the material your coils are made out of on the coils?

I've entered, BTW, but obviously can't handcheck (no Innokin devices). And I'd share with friends but I'm the type of person who has to ask my friends' permission before inviting them to something or linking them to something. Plus, most of my friends don't vape or, if they do, it's basic kits they're happy with because they're just trying to quit smoking (I am, too, but I also enjoy other aspects of it, so I'm interested in these kinds of devices).

Reactions: stols001

Logg

Feb 28, 2016
Indiana, USA
Thanks for the chance! I've really enjoyed my Innokin Oceanus, and excited for the new mod. Really interested in the mesh coil, as I've been a big fan of the Fireluke Mesh, and Falcon Mesh - really excited by the increasing innovation that it brings, as in my experience, it's provided great flavor as well as clouds.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread