Winners Announced! April Giveaway Carnival - FIFTEEN + winners - Proton and Scion II kits up for grabs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
slm" data-source="post: 20711033" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
slm said:
Agreed. Is that like a preheat function?
The curve will help you mark down the value of power over time, helping you to have a better understanding of at which stage of wattage/power that you are having the best vape experience. Also, when you have a clearer view of power/time dynamic state, you will know better how to save power and maintain the batteries. It can do a lot of stuff, in general, you will get an advanced customized vape experience by using the curve function with Proton!

I entered through the "redirect" link, so thank you @Innokin_Bohan! I've been dying for the specs on this one since you guys put up that first very cryptic post. :D
Lol! My apologies :D Here's a link of our 'Proton 'product page in ECF for you to see all the info and specs about Proton:

Innokin Proton 235W

Hope this helps and enjoy the contest!

Look like an awesome mod. That joystick looks really cool. Is it flush with the mod? Would it be possible to drop it and hit the joystick and wreck it?

I would love a chance to check out this kit. Coils look solid tank and mod look sleek.

If I were to win this I would absolutely pay it forward by offering an unbiased review on ecf and ecr. I have done mutiple reviews in the past and seemed to have a positive response. If you would like to see a review I have done I can send you a link.
The joystick protrudes slightly. We have made them well and solid, but I still don't recommend you doing all those things to this little guy on Proton haha :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Lol! My apologies :D Here's a link of our 'Proton 'product page in ECF for you to see all the info and specs about Proton:

Innokin Proton 235W

Hope this helps and enjoy the contest!

No worries! It definitely kept me interested and following along until the specs were released! :) The one thing I would like to know is if you can lock the settings. If so, then this makes the Proton pretty much perfect!!

Reactions: stols001
Super excited for this give away, looks like an amazing mod and can’t wait to try this impressive new coil!
1Hfsznx.jpg

Another round of winning fun from Innokin, ECFers!

Our March MTL Giveaway was a massive success and we could not have done this without YOU! Thanks to all who played, and congratulations again to all the winners.

But now, it's April! And to celebrate the release of our Proton + Scion II Kit, we are the "Innokin April Giveaway Carnival" today.

This one-week giveaway will see 15 lucky entrants walking away with the most unique and cutting-edge mod available.

Enter now to win our newly released ‘Proton + Scion II’ Kit!

(and see below for another way to win directly on ECF)

ENTER NOW!

Fundamentally Different: the Proton + Scion II Kit....

The Proton is unlike anything you’ve seen from Innokin. It's a 235-watt high-performance box mod with a first-of-its-kind joystick selector and 1.45” 6-color TFT display.

The kit comes with the new SCION II, featuring a sliding top-fill cap and a brand new coil option: the Plexus coil.

plexus-jpg.734827

Prizes!!

First Prize: 2 winners will receive 2 Protons with 2 Scion II tanks, plus 2 Plexus Coils

Second Prize: 5 winners will receive a Proton kit with Scion II plus a Plexus Coil

Third Prize: 8 winners will receive a Proton kit...

Enter Now!

Special Entry!

We'll be giving bonus prizes to ECFers in this thread. Come and join us, ask us about the Proton, Scion II and Plexus and, who knows, you might get lucky!​
I’m so
1Hfsznx.jpg

Our March MTL Giveaway was a massive success and we could not have done this without YOU! Thanks to all who played, and congratulations again to all the winners.

But now, it's April! And to celebrate the release of our Proton + Scion II Kit, we are the "Innokin April Giveaway Carnival" today.

This one-week giveaway will see 15 lucky entrants walking away with the most unique and cutting-edge mod available.

ENTER NOW!

The Proton is unlike anything you’ve seen from Innokin. It's a 235-watt high-performance box mod with a first-of-its-kind joystick selector and 1.45” 6-color TFT display.

The kit comes with the new SCION II, featuring a sliding top-fill cap and a brand new coil option: the Plexus coil.

plexus-jpg.734827

Prizes!!

First Prize: 2 winners will receive 2 Protons with 2 Scion II tanks, plus 2 Plexus Coils

Second Prize: 5 winners will receive a Proton kit with Scion II plus a Plexus Coil

Enter Now!

Special Entry!

We'll be giving bonus prizes to ECFers in this thread. Come and join us, ask us about the Proton, Scion II and Plexus and, who knows, you might get lucky!​
I’m super excited about this give away! Pick me!
1Hfsznx.jpg

ENTER NOW!

plexus-jpg.734827

Prizes!!

Enter Now!

Special Entry!

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
The curve will help you mark down the value of power over time, helping you to have a better understanding of at which stage of wattage/power that you are having the best vape experience. Also, when you have a clearer view of power/time dynamic state, you will know better how to save power and maintain the batteries. It can do a lot of stuff, in general, you will get an advanced customized vape experience by using the curve function with Proton!
Oh okay, cool! Sounds like a really cool feature!

Is it mesh style coil?
It is. The Plexus coils can be considered as an upgraded version of regular mesh coils, they provide better flavour and last longer than the regular mesh coils. And we have made improvement on the wicking system as well. Sure it's something that you don't wanna miss!

Shadowfart

Nov 10, 2016
1Hfsznx.jpg

ENTER NOW!

plexus-jpg.734827

Prizes!!

Enter Now!

Special Entry!

What are the bonus prizes? When will they be given away?

A40izzum

Mar 16, 2018
This curve function looks AMAZING. I think that more companies should look for ways to tailor the vape experience. You know how you like the way this mod hits compared to that one sometimes , but you just cant put your finger on exactly why? This is a perfect way to get rid of that possibility. With the ramp times of these devices/coils it only makes sense to have programming features that allow the consumer to completely customize their vape. Thanks @Innokin_Joseph and the rest of the team for looking out for the consumer and us here at ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread