Aprox how many mls you get from a 3000mAh 18650?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankfennel

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
US
I'm still wondering if an 18650 3000mAh will last all day for some smokers I'm buying PVs for. Shouldn't need more than like 4.5 ml. All I know is my 1300mAh eGO feels like I only get 1.25ml out of it sometimes after it's fully charged, especially if I dry burn a coil which I like to do between every tank refill. I searched and basically just find 18650s in general last some people a day and other need to swap it out.

Are these 4000mAh 18650s legit for only $6.30 a pair? New 2pcs UltraFire 18650 4000mAh 3 7V Lithium Batteries Protected Black | eBay

So what mAh 18650 (or larger if an inexpensive VV mod uses them) are you using and aprox how many ml can it vape?
Thank you.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
4000mAh 18650's are not real!!! Don't waste your money.

To be factual, it would help to know if you need protected or unprotected batteries before advising you on which type to get.

And the ml's vaped is going to depend on how the device is used and the user.

fanatic205

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2012
birmingham al
Mah hours arent the gosspel, you have to many factors atty resitance, how long you fire the pv while taking a draw etc. I use 20amp samsung batteries and they are rated at 1500mah, and last just as long as some 2000+ mah batteries i have used.

There is no way to answer your question as to many variables are involved. I will say however protected li-ion batteries suck, do yourself a favor and get some AW IMR 18650 unprotected batteries. If you vape low restiance genisis atomizers get some 20 amp MNKE or 18 or 20 amp INR samsung batteries. The samsungs arent IMR but are still safe chemistry batteries nickel instead of manganese.

Last edited:

kcline

Verified Member
Dec 21, 2009
arizona
IMO try to stay with the tried and true batts I get at least a whole day out of either aw or efest IMRs at 2000mah but like stated above batt life really depends on what your using it with I have seen guys who run gennies at .3ohms you read right .3 and they get less than an hour out of 20 mnke because it draws a lot of watts at that resistance. In the end realize these batts are going under high stress and are right in your face so please treat them with respect so you don't get hurt.

fanatic205

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2012
birmingham al
kcline:9125550 said:
IMO try to stay with the tried and true batts I get at least a whole day out of either aw or efest IMRs at 2000mah but like stated above batt life really depends on what your using it with I have seen guys who run gennies at .3ohms you read right .3 and they get less than an hour out of 20 mnke because it draws a lot of watts at that resistance. In the end realize these batts are going under high stress and are right in your face so please treat them with respect so you don't get hurt.
I will go thru two 18650 batteries a day with a .3ohm genny and im a heavy vaper. I really dont get alot more life when im using my single .6 ohm setups.
Just throwing that out there

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
I will go thru two 18650 batteries a day with a .3ohm genny and im a heavy vaper. I really dont get alot more life when im using my single .6 ohm setups.
Just throwing that out there

Whoa!

You could probably make a little dough on the side doin gigs as a fog machine!

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I'm still wondering if an 18650 3000mAh will last all day for some smokers I'm buying PVs for. Shouldn't need more than like 4.5 ml. All I know is my 1300mAh eGO feels like I only get 1.25ml out of it sometimes after it's fully charged, especially if I dry burn a coil which I like to do between every tank refill. I searched and basically just find 18650s in general last some people a day and other need to swap it out.

Are these 4000mAh 18650s legit for only $6.30 a pair? New 2pcs UltraFire 18650 4000mAh 3 7V Lithium Batteries Protected Black | eBay

So what mAh 18650 (or larger if an inexpensive VV MOD uses them) are you using and aprox how many ml can it vape?
Thank you.

How many ml a 3000 mAh battery will vaporize depends on the particular battery, the juice delivery system and the device the battery is installed in. Way too many variables to give more than general guidelines for, which I'm sure you have already found.

I have no proof for this, but I seriously doubt those batts you link to are actually 4000 mAh. In fact it would surprise me if they were higher than 2000 mAh.

frankfennel

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
US
Thanks for the Replies. efc seems so dead lately.

Ok, so if those 4000 mAh batteries are fake, I think there are 3200mAh ones (not sure if protected ro not) or at least 3000mAh. They would be used in something like a VV Gripper Box MOD or a Sig Tmax box mod or a Lavatube or Zmax (wanting shortest VV Tube MOD and not sure what that is. 18650 Provari's short but over budget).

So I'm not sure if they need protection or not yet. But considering that, can you give a general idea on how many %100 VG mls a high-mAh 18650 can vape through if using a Kanger Protank Clearomizer with hemp wick and 2ohm coil at around 4Volts/8 Watts?

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Ok, so if those 4000 mAh batteries are fake, I think there are 3200mAh ones (not sure if protected ro not) or at least 3000mAh. They would be used in something like a VV Gripper Box MOD or a Sig Tmax box mod or a Lavatube or Zmax (wanting shortest VV Tube MOD and not sure what that is. 18650 Provari's short but over budget).

So I'm not sure if they need protection or not yet. But considering that, can you give a general idea on how many %100 VG mls a high-mAh 18650 can vape through if using a Kanger Protank Clearomizer with hemp wick and 2ohm coil at around 4Volts/8 Watts?

The most mAh you will get from a IMR battery is 2250. Non IMR go up a bit over 3000 I think. Most VV devices need IMR. To figure out which batteries your device needs check the website. Email them if you can't find the information.

Remember, Google and a spreadsheet are your friends :2cool:

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
This is dependant in your device and the burner you plan on using. If you are going to be pulling a ton of power get batteries rated well above it on constant max discharge. It's better to not push a cell to its operating maxes.

I think safe Chem batteries are the best way to go for ecigs, they don't hold as big of a charge but they handle high loads better.

MNKE, Panasonic, Samsung, AW, etc. It's best to look at the data sheet on each one to decide, and make sure your mod can accept it.

Mah can't really translate into ml. I would think for the average non SLR coil user an 18650 will easily last all day. I get most of a day out of one running sub 1ohm coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread