Aqua vapor reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechJim818

May 8, 2014
Edgewood, MD, USA
Got quite a few so lets get to it all of these I am uperfecte of the mix it wasn't on the labelsAll the liquids I am reviewing were 10ml dropper bottles with child proof caps, they were 5 dollars each so about average price. Bottles were a little tough to squeeze but manageable.Menthol 24mg strength, good vapor production and throat hit, ran on a standard ego-t style battery with a starfish ce4 clearo. The taste was decent but left a lot to be desired, too much of a peppermint taste for my liking, like most menthol liquids I have triedSay-yum menthol 24mg, once again good vapor production, but had less throat hit, this liquid threw me for a loop, I was told it was supposed to taste similar to Salem menthol analogs, it was a good flavor but no menthol to be found and tasted nothing like Salems, it had a lot of fruity overtones tha overpowered the menthol that was in it if any was in it at all.Harbor Menthol 24mg, this was my favorite from aqua so far, great vapor, strong th and great flavor, closest I found to a menthol analog yet, not exactly tobacco flavored but it was way closer, and the menthol was spot on imo, no mint, just cool menthoSkittles 24mg, good th and vapor, and the flavor was perfect, it tasted a lot like the candy Skittles and also reminded me of the old sprite remix, definitely worth a shot if you like sweeter fruit flavorsLast Dr. Pepper 24mg, strong th and good vapor, the flavor is one I will never get again, tasted nothing like it's namesake soda, tasted more like burnt coils (brand new coil and I cleaned and dry burned and re checked to make sure). Over all aqua vapor makes good products at decent pricing.

storm1906

Jan 19, 2012
Sanford, NC
they dont sell skittles. i am a loyal customer of theirs. i will have to say when it comes to eliquid, taste is very subjective. i have yet to find anyone mimic a true cigarette taste. why would you want to? lol
i have found the aquamax liquid to be the best. my all day vape is the carolina leaf. best tobacco flavor i have ever found, and i have tried alot of different companies. if you like tobacco flavors, i highly recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread