The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Arctic dolphin Soul and Amber squonkers

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by Mermaaan, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mermaaan

Mermaaan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2013
    California
    These look pretty sweet and reasonably priced for stabwood mechs. If the insides are nice I might have to check them out.
    3fvape has the amber listed now but not for sale yet. Random colors though (booo!) I don't know why they do this. If I'm spending money on stabwood anything I want to pick my own colors - that is half of what makes stabwood appealing!

Heaven gifts has the Soul listed for preorder. Only videos I've seen so far are quick product intros from arctic dolphin themselves.

Soul

Amber

• Like Like x 3
  2. b.m.

b.m. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Those both look really nice.I agree though,i hate that random color thing.I've only bought 1 mod that was random color,and got lucky and got the one i wanted,but the whole time waiting for it,i was afraid i would end up with pink or something haha.

• Like Like x 1
  3. suprtrkr

suprtrkr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nice. I really prefer side cut to thumb hole. But no, I'm not parting with stabwood box mod prices for random colors.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mermaaan

Nov 17, 2013
    California
    Stabwood especially is just such a personal preference/choice when it comes to the color and even patterns and types of wood. I have one stabwood mod and granted it was a custom so I got to pick my own block. I don't expect that from a one hundred dollar mod but at least give me something to work with! They receive the mods already finished so how hard is it to do a couple extra entries based on color on the website? I just know I wouldn't want to risk receiving that green one that 3f has listed. Too loud for me.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mermaaan

Nov 17, 2013
    California
    Yeah the form factor is perfect for me. All of my squonks have that same hole placement. But random colors won't get a purchase from me. Might just need to wait for a few more vendors to get them in stock who will allow for color choice.

• Like Like x 2
  6. suprtrkr

suprtrkr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.