Arctic dolphin Soul and Amber squonkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
These look pretty sweet and reasonably priced for stabwood mechs. If the insides are nice I might have to check them out.
3fvape has the amber listed now but not for sale yet. Random colors though (booo!) I don't know why they do this. If I'm spending money on stabwood anything I want to pick my own colors - that is half of what makes stabwood appealing!

Heaven gifts has the Soul listed for preorder. Only videos I've seen so far are quick product intros from arctic dolphin themselves.

Soul

Amber

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Those both look really nice.I agree though,i hate that random color thing.I've only bought 1 mod that was random color,and got lucky and got the one i wanted,but the whole time waiting for it,i was afraid i would end up with pink or something haha.

Stabwood especially is just such a personal preference/choice when it comes to the color and even patterns and types of wood. I have one stabwood mod and granted it was a custom so I got to pick my own block. I don't expect that from a one hundred dollar mod but at least give me something to work with! They receive the mods already finished so how hard is it to do a couple extra entries based on color on the website? I just know I wouldn't want to risk receiving that green one that 3f has listed. Too loud for me.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Nice. I really prefer side cut to thumb hole. But no, I'm not parting with stabwood box mod prices for random colors.

Yeah the form factor is perfect for me. All of my squonks have that same hole placement. But random colors won't get a purchase from me. Might just need to wait for a few more vendors to get them in stock who will allow for color choice.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Yeah the form factor is perfect for me. All of my squonks have that same hole placement. But random colors won't get a purchase from me. Might just need to wait for a few more vendors to get them in stock who will allow for color choice.
Just so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread