are all disposables, really disposable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nocomply

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
Princeton, Indiana
So, I've always wondered, are all or most disposable e-cigs and cigars, that are sold as disposable, really disposable?

Or are they some of the same as non disposables, just packaged with less stuff, and no charger?

Like if a guy bought a disposable cig, and it was a disposable version of another he already had a charger for, could it be recharged, or do they put a non rechargeable battery in it?

I've always wondered that, as it seems more likely to me that it would be just packaged without charger and extra stuff, and they actually put a rechargeable battery in it, just market it as a disposable.

Anyone ever try recharging a disposable?

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
So, I've always wondered, are all or most disposable e-cigs and cigars, that are sold as disposable, really disposable?

Or are they some of the same as non disposables, just packaged with less stuff, and no charger?

Like if a guy bought a disposable cig, and it was a disposable version of another he already had a charger for, could it be recharged, or do they put a non rechargeable battery in it?

I've always wondered that, as it seems more likely to me that it would be just packaged without charger and extra stuff, and they actually put a rechargeable battery in it, just market it as a disposable.

Anyone ever try recharging a disposable?

Although the batteries are virtually the same they cannot & should not be charged as they do not have the same processor to control the charging process and could prove hazardous. Please don't try, just follow instructions, lithium-ion is not nice when abused to that extent.
John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread