• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

WTF are all my people??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
oh dear G-d someone help me delete the stupid thread i made? i thought i was in another thread and now i can't get rid of it! I took out the original contents too and now i look like a super freak!

If you want a thread or post completely deleted, you have to PM a mod. If it was in the Pay It Forward forum, I could do it for you, but you need an ECF mod for the main forum.

daisygirlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
SE Ohio
Classwife is my hero :)

Since i hate to waste good typing space, i guess i should properly introduce myself? My actual name is Wendy - but only my parents call me that, everyone else (fiance included) calls me daisy :) i'm a bi femme submissive who had a scary (as earlier witnessed here) bout as a wifey-poo to a guy who ended up being a jerk so i divorced him and the next person i dated was an MTF, Lauren, and she was great until she forgot i existed... Then i met my fiance Colin, who's FtM, and we've been together for four years, the first 18 months LD between Fairbanks, AK and me in Ohio. He finally moved down here in the fall of 09 and we've been happy and wonderful and it just keeps getting better :) My parents have no idea he's ftm and we wonder if they'll ever figure it out as he's stealth - once the beard happens it's gravy and he's been on T for 6 or 7 years now. We have 7 kitties, almost all rescues and 4 are a year apart in age - i'll have to show pics - i'm a proud mommy. Our big baby cat, Zilla, has 28 or 29 toes (she hates having her feet touched so we can't get a good count). i named her catzilla because she was twice the size of the other 3 kittens. i have her mama (cricket) and uncle (romeo) who are littermates. Right when i was about to get cricket fixed, a foster kitten who was apparently older than the agency thought got her preggers. Zilla now weighs in at over 25lbs - she's a beast - and mama cat weighs 4.5 lbs! We also have Colin's kitty moxie (she's the oldest at 10) and then we have the string of kittens oldest to youngest, Gidget, Linnea and Foster. We named him Foster because we were NOT going to adopt another kitty but we couldn't re-home him no matter what we did, and our local pound doesn't take in cats because they're always full! So we have 7 and it's like a funhouse sometimes and there are mousies and balls and toys just everywhere but you learn which ones are hazardous to step on, lol! The rest of me, if you're interested, is in my blog!

-daisy

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I thought you was a mod, Chelle:blink:

I was. :) I wish I had more time to do it properly...but I just don't. :( It's impossible for me to concentrate with two toddlers durring the day (even when my own is at school, she's only there 3 hours and I'm driving for 40 minutes of that and I use the rest of the time to get done the things I can't do when I've got kids here) and Beth and I have little time to hang out so...yeah, I can never concentrate long enough to get much done. It was give up PIF modding or give up ECF modding...and you know my heart is with PIF and it's a much smaller forum. I hated to do it...I kinda just had to.

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
I have a dog that is going psycho tonight.

43adc449-a45f-d9e2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread