• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

WTF are all my people??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
we got a new addition to the household.... thought I'd share..... *huge grin*

IMG_2877.JPG

here he is with big brother.....

IMG_2869.JPG

JJ has named him "Butch" and is going to get him a spiked collar.... :)

daisygirlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
SE Ohio
We just discovered that the long haired tortie cat who's been living in our garage had kittens! One is a "Torbie" which is a tortie/tabby mix, and the other is black and going to be long haired - I named them Malty and Absinthe, lol! They're so cute - and SO scared. We wondered why the mama (who we didn't know was a mama) was so skittish - now we know! The other outside cat that adopted us (but is neutered and isn't the daddy) is welcome in the garage by the mama cat (Arabella - I usually call her Bella Bella :) ) and he plays with the kittens :) We think she may be the mama of the single kitten that a neighbor found right around the 3rd week of May last year, as he looks like Malty, except he's all gray, and he was the only one found.

He was found after a wicked storm, by the neighbor who lives in the last town home in the complex that ends at the back of my yard. The woman just said, "Here: I just heard it crying and it's so little and we know you like cats - and I can't keep it! He was only about 3 weeks old and couldn't even focus his lil eyes yet. Then he became a big cat - almost at full adult size at 6 months :) His name is Foster - because with 6 other indoor cats (we have a decent size house) and the outdoor one, we foolishly thought we could find him a home - but all the rescues were full and no one responded to any postings we put up anywhere for a free kitten. We've hopefully got space with a couple of friends of ours who run a rescue that will take in Malty and Absinthe! Phew!

I'm such a sucker for baby critters, at least I know the best way to socialize them before they *usually* go out for adoption...and that's to throw them into the mix in the house where they're around every kind of cat/personality around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread