• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

WTF are all my people??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
She was only 5 months old and "too rambunctious for their family" She's the sweetest pup...and Bailey wouldn't know what to do without her. We're training them to work in our business. They go to puppy school every Sunday lol

i wish i would have done that with one of mine. she's what ya call high maintenance!

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
The runt (Betty) is alive and well. :) They all got great homes. The mother, .....cat, still lives on my back deck. She has FIV, but is doing well, all the kittens were negative. .....cat has let me hold her and pet her all of three times, but she really like us and likes being here (getting fed on a regular basis and having a heating pad in her dog house is probably the best experience she's ever had in her life, poor thing). Tucker (the squirrel) was "soft released", I let him start going outside at 3 months. He would play, then come back to me and come back inside. At 7 months he started staying out some nights...then he eventually stopped coming back to me. :( But...he did what squirrels are meant to do so I'm happy for him. :)

Peeps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Smithville, Missouri, United States
The runt (Betty) is alive and well. :) They all got great homes. The mother, .....cat, still lives on my back deck. She has FIV, but is doing well, all the kittens were negative. .....cat has let me hold her and pet her all of three times, but she really like us and likes being here (getting fed on a regular basis and having a heating pad in her dog house is probably the best experience she's ever had in her life, poor thing). Tucker (the squirrel) was "soft released", I let him start going outside at 3 months. He would play, then come back to me and come back inside. At 7 months he started staying out some nights...then he eventually stopped coming back to me. :( But...he did what squirrels are meant to do so I'm happy for him. :)

Glad to hear about Betty and that the kittens were negative. I wish they'd find a cure for feline leukemia. It's a heartbreaking disease.

I'm sure that Tucker is doing his squirrel thing, thanks to you. You're a good person, Bianca!! :)

Peeps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Smithville, Missouri, United States
Only 3 legs?? Awww. :(

Good getting to know you, come back when you can! :)

Yeah...her name is Hoppy. She was a tiny kitten when she crawled up in a car to keep warm. (or so the vet thought) She's adjusted very well and lives a full life with our brood. We also have an all white deaf cat named Flurry :) I'll try to get their pics together this weekend.

I'm really glad that I found this group :) Thanks for having me over lol

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
She was only 5 months old and "too rambunctious for their family" She's the sweetest pup...and Bailey wouldn't know what to do without her. We're training them to work in our business. They go to puppy school every Sunday lol

She's a puppy. Of course she is going to be rambunctious. Geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread