Are all the 510 models the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

testerjtester

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
So here's something I've been wondering... are the parts from all of the various brandings of the 510:

1. Manufactured by Joye but occassionally to different specifications

2. Made by different manufacturers but functionally identical with occassional aesthetic design differences

3. All compatible/interchangeable but made by different manufacturers and have variability in functional design, performance, and/or appearance?

I think that's the right way to ask what I think I'm wondering about... but me am looking at it and myself thinks that I is maybe confusing me...

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
the only differences i have noticed so far is , my TITAN atomizer i got from totallywicked has the thicker gold band , and a higher mesh bridge on the inside than the atomizers i got from the smokesafe.

also the carts i got from thesmokesafe don't seem to fit as well into the TITAN atomizer (a little to loose) but they fit snugly into the atomizers i got from thesmokesafe

my batteries are manual with a green LED , but i would like to have a 3rd battery to use that auto with an LED , anyone have em in right now?

C

ceejay

I'm dripping like 4 drops every 10 mins and it only seems to last a few puffs?

i'm having this same problem as well. i think it's the cart material. i'll drip 2-3 drops and it's pooling already. the cart material seems like it's too dense for the liquid to soak in correctly. i'm going to try using different cart material and try out the straw cart mod

elevenzen

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2009
G'ville, So Carolina
i'm having this same problem as well. i think it's the cart material. i'll drip 2-3 drops and it's pooling already. the cart material seems like it's too dense for the liquid to soak in correctly. i'm going to try using different cart material and try out the straw cart mod

I have noticed the cart pooling on the 510 as well.

I take the end of a paper clip and move the cart material over and back just enough to allow the liquid to move down in the cart...it seems to work

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
So here's something I've been wondering... are the parts from all of the various brandings of the 510:

1. Manufactured by Joye but occassionally to different specifications

2. Made by different manufacturers but functionally identical with occassional aesthetic design differences

3. All compatible/interchangeable but made by different manufacturers and have variability in functional design, performance, and/or appearance?

I think that's the right way to ask what I think I'm wondering about... but me am looking at it and myself thinks that I is maybe confusing me...

My belief was that they were all made by Joye, but Ludo of Janty seems to be saying that Janty manufactures their own poducts, not Joye (this confuses me for a number of reasons)...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/jantyusa/16289-where-janty-based.html#post265550

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran

KreeL

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
West Texas
I too have noticed the 'looseness' on some of the atoms I've purchased. My Dura with the Janty atom screws on perfectly. A couple of the atoms I've purchased from other suppliers screw on a little loose, and sometimes I have to straighten them out before snugging them so as not to have a crooked Dura. Could be differences in part runs, but I'm just not sure.

shirleytime

Moved On
May 14, 2009
shenzhen
www.sanpaulou.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: spam

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
hello , we can offer you genuine JOYE510 .
Pls feel free to contact with me if you are interested in .

Shirley

hello shirley...........and probably goodbye too!

i suggest you get yourself registered as a supplier on the forum mate, otherwise Mr ban hammer is gonna pay you a visit!

ps....i would like you to "offer" me a 510.........its free, right? :D

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
hello , we can offer you genuine JOYE510 .
Pls feel free to contact with me if you are interested in .

Shirley

Shirley, does that mean you work for JOYE Technologies? Or are you a supplier? Either way you must PM SmokeyJoe , and announce your presence..

Offer? For free? Ill take some too ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread