The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Are bottom feeders better than clearo, carto w/ tank, and atty?

Discussion in 'REO (All Models)' started by canonikon, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. canonikon

canonikon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2012
    ny
    I want something that would last me long and give me good vaping experience with nice flavors.

Should I go with the bottom feeders?

2. tj99959

tj99959 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    You will find a lot of folks on this sub forum that say yes :lol:

Besides build quality, let's look at what you get in a Reo. 3 or 6ml tank that sits inside the PV instead of on top. No worry about flavors eating the tank. The great taste of a dripping atty without the fuss. Use atties or cartos, they both work great. You can add to this list ad infinitum.

3. JCJohn23

JCJohn23 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 21, 2012
    Prescott, AZ
    I always wondered the same thing myself. I just sort of "kicked" a "habit" of running my zmax with a cirrus carto tank for about 2 months. I kept lookin at my reo sitting there and felt bad for it then had a realization. I threw a LR boge on my reo and no I haven't touched the zmax. I like that I can just fill the bottle instead of having to slide the tank and fill and blah blah. Plus when the carto on the tank goes bad there's always the hassle of having a new slotted ready to go. I get the same flavor just running the boge on the reo and its so simple. No fuss, lots of vapor and I just bring a spare battery or 2 on those days where im gone from the house for a long time. Bottom feeding is the way to go I will still say after a year of vaping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.