The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Are CE2's not being made any longer??

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by tomboy, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tomboy

tomboy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I have used these since they came out, worked around the problems. But have never been able to find a clearomizer that gave me the clear and strong taste I get from the CE2's. Am trying the viva nova and they are ok but still don't get the strong flavor from them. I use coffee from Awesome Vapor and mix all my other flavors. I use the eGo-T. and also have the Buzz Pro. But the eGo is what I use the most. Can anyone help me.

2. bsidb

bsidb Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2012
    Leroy,NY
    Before switching to vivi novas,ultimate ce2's is what I used, I just checked where I got them and all looked fine, in stock, except the clear, which can happen, there weren't any notices of discontinuation, your ce2's maybe not be the same mfgr.as mine (micro-cig, royal smoker)The Electronic Cigarette Super Store | myvaporstore.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.