Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Just about all my batteries are green 25Rs (other than 1 pair of LGs, and an Aspire I just use in my 521 tab) and I've never had an issue. They all came from either MVS to start (a little expensive until I figured it out) and then only from Illum and IMR. For my regulated mod needs a reliable 20A is fine as I never really push them all that hard, and when I need a higher power for a tank, I go to 2 and 3 battery mods rather than pushing a single to its limits.

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
All VTC4/5a's here for the most part. The HG2's go in triple battery mods and the one dual that's my low wattage all day vape, and HB6's are in the higher wattage duals where I run high VG drippers. I even have HE2's in the dual mods that are run at 60w and lower. It's all a matter of preference and how hot or cool a vape you like, as long as you understand battery safety.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Enook ???

Chinese batteries ....
049d56e2cb8e19792debee37ce.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
How do you tell if the batteries you have are fake or not? I got some LG batteries from amazon and I've been using them for a while, there's no sign of overheating and they look legit but I am concerned
Most folks here will tell you not to buy batteries from Amazon or Ebay. Those vendors can't guarantee that their batteries are legit, and we've all read of fake batteries being sold from there and the vendors arguing their case and refusing to replace batteries which are obviously fake.

Trusted battery suppliers are listed below:

How to identify older counterfeit AW batteries
How to identify counterfeit Sony batteries | E-Cigarette Forum
How to identify counterfeit Samsung25R batteries
An update from IMRBatteries regarding the fake LG HG2 batteries
Fake LG Battery alert

Are You Using a Rewrap (Rebranded) Battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread