• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Are HALO juice High Quality ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
I really don't remember all that much since it was around a year ago since I ordered them.
I would really like to try the malibu , what does it tasted (and most halo juice are tobacco flavor , I tried once a tobaco flavor it was a china juice and I really hated that so in my 5 month of vaping I never bought tobacco jucie lol)

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Halo is considered a good juice! Just finished off a bottle of Shamrock (non-tobacco flavor) that my wife wanted to try. Nice! But you have to consider that everyone has a different taste for everything, so asking what it tasted like isn't going to do you much good.

Dirty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver
Definitely try Malibu, that was one of my favorites from Halo.

I think their juices are top quality, some of the best I've tried. Clean and consistent, and their presentation is great. I've tried most of the besides all the newer ones. Tribeca is a safe bet and it's ry4ish, Bella Valente is a very strong cigar like vape - not for the weak hearted. Their menthols are great. Torque was my adv for a while, until my tastebuds changed and I really didn't like it anymore. Mailbu is definitley near the top of the list - others really liked this juice as well. Throat hit is powerful and the flavors are incredible.
Their sample pack is a good bet. All in all I think halo is top notch when it comes to juices, highly recommend them.

They have a sub-forum here in the suppliers section, lots of reviews there and also in the juice reviews section.

Good luck on your juice hunt :)

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Malibu is a mild menthol with a light coconut/pina colada flavor. It is excellent by itself as an all day vape - the flavors are mellow and well blended. Malibu is also very good mixed with Truepure or Menthol Ice. One of the benefits of all three of these is that they are clear with a slight tint and run clean in cartos and clearomizers, helping them last a long time. I consider Halo menthols to be the best in quality and flavor over any of the dozens I've tried.

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Just tried out Tribeca, and it is a pretty decent juice. I'll hold back on a detailed opinion until my cold clears up :)

However, who thought it was a good idea to use a dropper? I dumped the whole bottle into a plastic bottle so I could drip properly with it without getting juice dripping all over the place. Dropper bottles work fantastic for baby banana medicine, but not for juice. Seriously. :mad:

longtimesmok

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
montreal
dropper bottle are crap first off, second i have tried many of HALO flavor and did not thinnk they are really great but every taste buds are different i guess. pink spot liquids are fantastic as well as Johnsons creek quality liquids with those two. for canadian liquid jugheadz[dot]co. and capitalnicfit[dot]com are the top of the list. also JuiCY CLear is re-opening for retail on Jan.1st so there is another top quality liquid in canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread