Are PockeX and Nautilus X coils interchangable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
My Batt Hurts, good to know! I really like the 0.6 ohm coil... wanted to order more, but not if I would need "different" coils for the nautilus x. Considered a Zenith tank mostly because it can use a 0.8 ohm coil. I hope Tina officially confirms this, but I'll trust you and order some more coils. Thanks for the thumbs up :thumbs:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I just now finally got around to trying the PockeX coil in the Nautilus X tank. They are so similar, but slightly different. Yes, it fits and works! This was very important to me because I love the 0.6 ohm coils for the PockeX and I don't know of a similar option for the Nautilus X tank. Thanks MBH for the tip :thumb:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Hello Tina... could you officially confirm that the PockeX coils work in the nautilus X tank? There is a slight difference, mostly at the top where the in/out air holes are. Even though it seems to be working, I am wondering if some of the air is bypassing and not all going through the coil.
Now, my next question: The Aspire Breeze says it uses 0.6 ohm U-tech coil... is that also the same coils the PockeX uses? Sure would be great to have three devices using the same coils!

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
OK, now I'm ...... off! Just checked at Aspire website and Breeze(2) U-tech coils will NOT work with Nautilus X tank. All three devices use such similar U-tech coils WHY ARE THEY NOT INTERCHANGABLE??? You let me down Aspire.
PS: got an Aspire Quad Flex Kit and love it! I'm just sick of buying all these different coils.

• Agree
Reactions: HigherStateD

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I tried a 0.6 ohm PockeX coil in the Nautilus X tank. Not working well (or the Nautilus X tank doesn't like my mod) I gave the PockeX to a friend trying to cut down on cigs... guess they just scored a bunch of coils. Maybe I'm just screwing them in too tight? Doesn't really matter... converting the tank into a RDTA soon (using parts from the Quad Flex kit)

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
OK, now I'm ...... off! Just checked at Aspire website and Breeze(2) U-tech coils will NOT work with Nautilus X tank. All three devices use such similar U-tech coils WHY ARE THEY NOT INTERCHANGABLE??? You let me down Aspire.
PS: got an Aspire Quad Flex Kit and love it! I'm just sick of buying all these different coils.
Hello Friend,
Both PockeX and Nautilus X coils use the u-tech technology.But the PockeX coils are not suitable for Nautilus X or Nautilus X coils are not suitable for PockeX,the performance may not very well.
We will pass your feedback to our products development department.

Best Regards
Aspire Team

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Thank you Tina. At least I finally got official response. I gave my PockeX to a friend so they just scored some extra coils. The Nautilus X tank is becoming a RDTA soon anyway.
    Fwiw, I've learned to go to a good vendor like MVS and find the tank page and then scroll down a bit to where they will offer to sell the range of coils that fit. Ymmv

• Agree

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Even though the PockeX coils aren't supposed to be used in the Nautilus X tank, it turns out part of the problem is the 0.6 ohm coils I used were from e-bay (my 1.2 ohm coils were authentic) and I was warned about this. I apologize for my rant. Truth is, I don't mind getting proper coils for the Nautilus X but they only come in 1.5 or 1.8 ohm... that's why I wanted to try the PockeX 0.6 ohm coils (doesn't makes sense 1.5 and 1.8 are so close... what's the difference?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread