Are Prism S and T20 S coils interchangable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
As far as I know . . . The Prism S is the Prism T20s Tank . . . So - In a Word - YES ! The coils are compatible with Innokin T20s tank which is what comes with the Innokin EZ Watt 35W Kit . . . :thumb:

Hope the information is helpful . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Thank you! I just ordered the EZ Watt 35W kit from Element and then found out they are out of the 0.8 ohm coils (they still have the 1.5 ohm coils) If I have to, there are 0.8 coils on ebay. The kit comes with one of each coil , but I found that (just like my Aspire PockeX with 0.6 ohm or 1.2 ohm coils) that the sub-ohm coil does better with thicker juices.
By the way, one thing I like about the EZ mod is you only have to press the button 3 times (not 5 like many others)

• Winner
Reactions: Uncle

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
greek mule, actually 3 clicks is great for me. I have some mild epilepsy related issues and get "twitchy"so don't always get it right the first try. Also, I am constantly turning my vape on/off (so it doesn't fire in my pocket) and all those extra 2 clicks add up. Let's see... 20 times a day X 2(on/off) X 2(clicks) X 365 days a year = 29,200 clicks avoided!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
By the way, one thing I like about the EZ mod is you only have to press the button 3 times (not 5 like many others)

AH - There so much more to 'Like" too once Ya' start using the mod & tank too . . . Just Sayin'. . . ;)

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
greek mule, actually 3 clicks is great for me. I have some mild epilepsy related issues and get "twitchy"so don't always get it right the first try. Also, I am constantly turning my vape on/off (so it doesn't fire in my pocket) and all those extra 2 clicks add up. Let's see... 20 times a day X 2(on/off) X 2(clicks) X 365 days a year = 29,200 clicks avoided!
Darn,you beat me on that!:thumbs:

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
No worries... getting them from directvapor.

Good stuff :thumb:

As liblue1 mentioned, eBay and even Amazon is chock full of counterfeit product. A solid portion of our product complaints from support wind up being from counterfeit products. Always the safe bet purchasing from an authorized dealer, and we've been working on expanding our product line and availability of our direct-to-consumer sales at www.innokinstore.com and www.innokinshop.co.uk.

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
BTW, I did get some coils for my PockeX from e-bay... you were right! Lesson learned.

Yeah, it's frustrating that the site is so bloated with dodgy product for pretty much every vaporizer manufacturer out there. It tarnishes the reputation of the original manufacturer most of the time and makes the experience worse for the end consumer. Not only that, but PayPal forbids vaporizer related purchases to my knowledge, so I'm not even sure how eBay lets sellers get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread