• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
@Zeus boy, have you tried vaping your unflavored base without the menthol? Many of us, who vape unflavored, find that it has a mild natural sweetness to it (often attributed to the VG). If you haven't; I would suggest you do so. If the sweetness is the same/similar; then you can reasonably assume it is the base, and not the crystals, that is responsible. :)

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
V1u8j9D.jpg

Zeus boy

May 19, 2019
@Zeus boy, have you tried vaping your unflavored base without the menthol? Many of us, who vape unflavored, find that it has a mild natural sweetness to it (often attributed to the VG). If you haven't; I would suggest you do so. If the sweetness is the same/similar; then you can reasonably assume it is the base, and not the crystals, that is responsible. :)

Good suggestion I'll try my straight juice side by side with this soon and report back

Zeus boy

May 19, 2019
Hi all thanks again for your ideas I feel my query is resolved now.
As @IDJoel suggested the unflavored juice is the source of the sweet flavor, not the menthol. I'm very happy to learn this since I'm trying to avoid any sweetener chemicals which seem to make me lethargic.
Just a note the sweetness in my unflavored juice increased as I added more power to my coil which I did to get the most out of the menthol flavor - that's what threw me off and made me suspect the menthol. But when I just tried unflavored by itself on the higher wattage it was every bit as sweet as my mix.
So thanks again and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread