Are refill interchangable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freed1978

Jan 10, 2009
Hi,

I recently purchased an e-cig on ebay from Hong Kong but after trying it, I find myself having a pretty bad left over taste with it (a bit like smoking a wet cig I guess, plasticky too), it doesn't really taste/feels like normal tobacco (malborro or other) taste/feeling. I've read a lot of stuff before and often heard ppl saying that it was VERY close to cig like taste so am thinking maybe the one I got are just not that good.

Since I can't post link, to see which one I have, go to ebay and type "E-Cigarette Electronic cigarette/Healthy Smoking E-Cig" the ones I got are the green/white packet that looks like a cigarette pack.

Now what I would like to know is if I can get refills from companies in the US or others that would work with that e-cig, refills that would actually taste more like a cigarette. If needed I can take some close-up picture of the refills I have so you can see if it looks the same.

Let me know. Thank you!

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
is it this one :

E-Cigarette Electronic cigarette/Healthy Smoking E-Cig on eBay, also Other, Smoking Cessation, Health Care, Health Beauty (end time 11-Jan-09 02:08:18 GMT)

If it is then the 'health' brand has a somewhat dire reputation. and you'll be hard pressed to get refills for it.

My advice....cut your losses and get a dse-901 'mini' from PureSmoker.com - Your #1 Source For ECigs, Parts, & Accessories! or Electronic Cigarette | Free Yourself... | e-cigs Welcome

for your information there isnt a single e-liquid that is gonna taste like a real ciggie, some come close but no cigar :)

If your gonna e-smoke then start enjoying the variety of flavours available and leave the search for cig flavour behind you :)

freed1978

Jan 10, 2009
is it this one :
url....

If it is then the 'health' brand has a somewhat dire reputation. and you'll be hard pressed to get refills for it.

for your information there isnt a single e-liquid that is gonna taste like a real ciggie, some come close but no cigar :)

Yes it is the one. I figured nothing will be just like it, but maybe something close as I read often it was. I just don't like the bad taste that the refill I have leave me with.

I agree with apostle51. Just got my 901 from puresmoker, love it. The cartriges that come with it are the closest ive tasted to real smoke so far. You should be able to refuill or drip your e cig you bought. The coffee is real goood.

That's what I have been wondering, will a refill for say the 901 work with my e-cig or any other type out there. I can try to do some adaptation if needed also. Am sure sizes and methods are fairly the same between devices.

angrychef

Jan 6, 2009
providence, ri
i have been wondering the same thing: i just bought an NPRO from NJOY. it seems as though some of the carts for the dse mini and others should work in my NPRO. does anyone have any information on this? also, a question about eliquid: can i just refill my old carts with it? it seems like i should be able to. i think people call this "topping off", no? is there a reason why this wont work? thx in advance.

:confused:

freed1978

Jan 10, 2009
Also I've had my e-cig only for a few days and before that had stopped smoking for 3months (getting REALLY bad cravings and since I quit only for the money saving and my gf was worried about health with tobacco.. e-cig was perfect).....

But now, you know the "high" effect u get when u start smoking after just a few days of not smoking, I have not gotten that at all, hell it doesn't even feel like I am getting any nicotine. Do you know any sites out there that will mail one refill so that I can try them out (also try to figure if it will work with my e-cig).

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread