Are some juices just like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exam

Dec 27, 2019
I recently switched from a juul to a Sourin Drop. I got a bunch of different Naked 100 salt nic juices. Some of them seem to be fine when I vape them but every time I use Brain Freeze (Stawberry, Kiwi, Pomegranate, and Menthol) it quickly within first use creates a bunch of yellow and black build up on the cotton and coils. I make sure to do a priming period as instructed. Are some juices just bad for coils?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Blitzdonlife

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
I recently switched from a Juul to a Sourin Drop. I got a bunch of different Naked 100 salt nic juices. Some of them seem to be fine when I vape them but every time I use Brain Freeze (Stawberry, Kiwi, Pomegranate, and Menthol) it quickly within first use creates a bunch of yellow and black build up on the cotton and coils. I make sure to do a priming period as instructed. Are some juices just bad for coils?
Some juices gunk up coils or burn easier than others. You'll have to test them out to see which ones do that. Could also be a bad coil, or too high of a VG ratio causing it to not wick well.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes, some juices are bad for coils.. Usually the very sweet, the ones with coloriing (I have never understood that practice) or Just Because.

You can actually control those variables yourself if you go the DIY route. Othewise, yes, I would expect some juices to gunk up coils faster than others, and yes, it could be a bad coil, or you are chain vaping or whatetver, but if it's pretty consistent I would probably consider it's the eliquuid.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread