Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I am wanting to purchase some fruity juices tomorrow morning but I wanted to hear if the juices are sweet. I have ran into juices with loads of flavor but when the smoke hits my palate, I don't taste any sweetness :( I have never purchased from this company before.

So are they sweet or not? lol

Yes, Free knows me well. This is right up my alley! You may want to try Pina Colada which is a pineapple/coconut flavor as it is sweet. The citrus type flavors are not particularly sweet but very realistic. Are there particular fruit flavors that you are considering? I also get the Vienna Cream to mix with many of my fruit flavors to make them even sweeter. It only takes a little bit to sweeten with.

The grape is also sweet as is the pineapple.

757girl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Virginia Beach, VA
I am going to place an order tomorrow after I hit the bank :) I will try some of the juices that you all have recommended in this and see which one does it for me. I just loveeeee a juice with an almost realistic taste to it. I know they all won't be perfect but I like to close my eyes with the first couple of puffs and mentally vision the fruit lol (If you get what I am saying).

I am a fruit lover in real life and vaping. When I find the company with the best fruit juice (IMO) then they will be forever in my purse lol

757girl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Virginia Beach, VA
Yes, Free knows me well. This is right up my alley! You may want to try Pina Colada which is a pineapple/coconut flavor as it is sweet. The citrus type flavors are not particularly sweet but very realistic. Are there particular fruit flavors that you are considering? I also get the Vienna Cream to mix with many of my fruit flavors to make them even sweeter. It only takes a little bit to sweeten with.

The grape is also sweet as is the pineapple.

Seeeee that's what I love realism as much as possible. I love different berries, fruits (mango, pineapple, watermelon, etc). I will try this Vienna Cream you speak of.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Go to the FSUSA site (FreedomSmokeUSA) and on this page you'll see Lime Flavored, Cold Pressed Pre-Mixed, and order at least 30ml, 50/50 VG/PG. You'll want to get at least 30ml or you'll have it all finished before you can order more of it.

Its the right mix of tart/sweet, lots of flavor, lots of vapor and its one of those where you can close your eyes, lean back and dream of Caribbean Islands and food.

Good stuff!!!!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Go to the FSUSA site (FreedomSmokeUSA) and on this page you'll see Lime Flavored, Cold Pressed Pre-Mixed, and order at least 30ml, 50/50 VG/PG. You'll want to get at least 30ml or you'll have it all finished before you can order more of it.

Its the right mix of tart/sweet, lots of flavor, lots of vapor and its one of those where you can close your eyes, lean back and dream of Caribbean Islands and food.

Good stuff!!!!

T, I forgot to order that! We love the lime flavors! OK now I must place another order! Maybe I will go with 60 mls on that one to get my cartos.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
T, I forgot to order that! We love the lime flavors! OK now I must place another order! Maybe I will go with 60 mls on that one to get my cartos.

LOL, I spent about 16 years in Mexico, Central America, South America and the Caribbean and maybe acquired a taste for lime because I put it in my drinks and on all of my food. But this FSUSA Lime is good for vaping. I love the flavor of it. Its perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread