Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Everyone

Alas, yes, no more sample packs :(

This is due entirely to the safety reasons and potential hazards that currently surround the sale of ejuice and eliquid within the UK market. All eJuice is shipped with child safe caps and tamper evident seals which simply is not possible with the 5ml sample sized bottles.

We will, however, as mentioned in another thread, be shortly re-introducing our very popular 10ml sampler bottles of standard eJuice and we are currently in discussions with Johnson Creek about providing the same size samplers for their lineup here in the UK.

This will ensure that you can sample the all the flavours safe in the knowledge that our packaging fully meets the current UK CHIP regulations.

Our current 15ml sizes will be phased out over the next four to six weeks to be replaced with 10ml sampler sizes. Our e-cigs eJuice will continue to be available in 30ml (large) sizes and 50ml (X Large) sizes.

Thanks
Smokester!

Keef

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2008
Scotland
Simon the old 10ml clear plastic dropper bottles you used to supply last year are the best ones I have found for topping off.

Is there any chance you would consider selling them as empties ??.

I have been using mine since Oct 08.

What ever TS say I am going to decant my liquid in to a dropper bottle, no way am I wandering about with a glass bottle, child safety cap and seperate dropper I hate them.

Steph2323

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montgomery County Pa
Heard they are coming out with a new line of flavors--so it makes sense if they are going to have some new flavors and dump some of the dogs---Sun

Hey Sun. I hadn't heard about the new JC flavors? Any hints? I really like the tobacco flavors and don't like the sweet stuff. Right now Tennesee Cured is my fav. The Original Tobacco isn't flavorful enough for me.
Stephanie

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Hey Sun. I hadn't heard about the new JC flavors? Any hints? I really like the tobacco flavors and don't like the sweet stuff. Right now Tennesee Cured is my fav. The Original Tobacco isn't flavorful enough for me.
Stephanie

Steph--from what I understand--they are dumping some dog flavors and coming out with some new ones. I do not think that Tenn Cured or Vanilla Ice Cream are in jeporady as those are their 2 top sellers--So be on the look out. I truly hope they bump up some of the flavor as they are bland, but they are the only VG player I know--Is there any other VG commercial vendors that I should be aware of?--Sun

Steph2323

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montgomery County Pa
Steph--from what I understand--they are dumping some dog flavors and coming out with some new ones. I do not think that Tenn Cured or Vanilla Ice Cream are in jeporady as those are their 2 top sellers--So be on the look out. I truly hope they bump up some of the flavor as they are bland, but they are the only VG player I know--Is there any other VG commercial vendors that I should be aware of?--Sun

Glad the Tenn Cured is safe. I like that it is made in the usa, have nice bottles with ingredients listed, and are very fast. I only wish that the liquid was a little thicker. Seems to burn faster than the other generic juices,but I can live with it. I have tried both the vg and pg and didn't notice much of a difference. No, I don't know of any other vg vendors, but if I see one, I'll let you know. Thanks
Stephanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread