Are the Vivi Novas loud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

njgeek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Princeton
What joy I have in life, I find from a Boge SR cart with a good crisp popping noise and nice steamy vapor. Or a Boge in a Phiniac tank, ready to be vaped all day.

BUT...I can't always use noisy carts. Lately I've been having to use my old Bloog horizontals on my Provari just because of how quiet they are. But I don't like the horizontal coils all that much.

I have a Vision Stone 3 Mod from Gotvapes and it's pretty quiet, but I'd rather not use the low resistance. I'm thinking about getting a Vivi Nova with the 2.8ohm atty head. Is that a quiet tank while you're drawing on it? Or just as loud?

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
I just started playing with one of mine. It's got the 2.4ohm head on it I believe (2.5 per my Provari). It's pretty quiet since it's all very self contained. All I'm getting is a slight hiss from it.

This may or may not hold true from head to head or even unit to unit. I've seen some pretty big differences from carto to carto even when they're the same brand from the same box.

Bmays

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Okay, Maybe I should NOT admit this but.....I vape in church sometimes cus we do two services (I run the sound board) and it gets long. I sometimes take my StarDust AKA Vision eGos because they are super quiet.

My new ViVi Nova (had to rebuild them by the way-stock form was not great) are the same as a new Boge. Actually maybe a tad louder. If you like the sound, then go for it. If your looking for stealth vaping, stick with the Vision eGos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread