• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Are there any E-cig tools/liquid suppliers in the Orlando Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanJJ

Jan 16, 2010
Florida
Hey everyone !

My name is Sean. And i live over here in orlando (casselberry). Just looking to see if anyone on here knows if there are any suppliers or shops anywhere around here? Just trying to get away from that shipping and handling(time & money).

Here's just a little of what i have been up too if your bored and want to read :p and if you have any suggestions for me or tips on anything would be awesome ! i always like to learn. But anyways i just took my PV box out from the desk the other day which i haven't used in about a year but so excited to be using it again :). I miss the clouds of vapor and the yummy liquids.

13 Days into no analogs now which im happy about so anyways i ordered couple things from litecigusa.com. I got a USB passthrough (no-inline) and just going to use an old iphone wall adapter for that which im really stoked about. And a dripper tip (stainless steal), battery(Stainless steel), and a atty(stainless steel). So that should be fun along with some liquids from backwoods which im really excited about also.

I had 2 attys from before i breathed back to life today doing some cleans and dry burns for awhile and got the attys burning nice and orange and ready for those yummy liquids which should be here no later then friday and ill have that stuff to keep me busy till my fun toys come in the mail hopefully by monday :).

Thanks guys hope to hear from some of yall out there !

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Hey everyone !

My name is Sean. And i live over here in orlando (casselberry). Just looking to see if anyone on here knows if there are any suppliers or shops anywhere around here? Just trying to get away from that shipping and handling(time & money).

Here's just a little of what i have been up too if your bored and want to read :p and if you have any suggestions for me or tips on anything would be awesome ! i always like to learn. But anyways i just took my PV box out from the desk the other day which i haven't used in about a year but so excited to be using it again :). I miss the clouds of vapor and the yummy liquids.

13 Days into no analogs now which im happy about so anyways i ordered couple things from litecigusa.com. I got a USB passthrough (no-inline) and just going to use an old iphone wall adapter for that which im really stoked about. And a dripper tip (stainless steal), battery(Stainless steel), and a atty(stainless steel). So that should be fun along with some liquids from backwoods which im really excited about also.

I had 2 attys from before i breathed back to life today doing some cleans and dry burns for awhile and got the attys burning nice and orange and ready for those yummy liquids which should be here no later then friday and ill have that stuff to keep me busy till my fun toys come in the mail hopefully by monday :).

Thanks guys hope to hear from some of yall out there !

I guess no one is selling in Orlando huh?

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Hi Sean, I live in St. Cloud..way south of you! But near Kississmee.

If you post in general/Lounge and outside, it doesn't count toward your post count. (I think that is right)

There is a guy in Narcoossee "E-Smoker On line"..you'll find him in the suppliers section. eSmokerOnline Really nice guy.

I am not sure about flea markets..they come and go. The Florida mall has a dealer..too over priced and doesn't sell juice.
There was a lady up your way But doesn't allow walk ins. A bit pricey and it's the same e-cig as the mall..but priced for less.

Be Smoke Free – Electronic Smokeless Cigarettes Store

Totally Wicked has a walk in in Sarasota.

Totally Wicked E-Liquid
There is a place on south OBT that has Lorann's candy flavoring..perfect for DIY, called Jesters. They also have a website.
Jesters Cake Supply www.Fondant Source.com Discount Cake Supplies! Look under flavors and extracts.

I am sure there are more and I believe I am missing one other in the orlando area..but this should get you going.

Last edited:

SeanJJ

Jan 16, 2010
Florida
Thank you so much for helping me out ! That really does help me out a whole lot. I do not know much about DIY liquids though if i bought it from a candy store O_O ... i do have like 5 small 15ml bottles of PG/VG though so i am pretty much setup for doing that i would just need the flavorings O_O dont really care about nicotine. If you could provide more help with how to do this i would be really interested :) thanks alot for helping me !

xxJRockxx

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

xxJRockxx

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
To make your own e-liquids all you need is the base..P.G. or V.G. or mix of the two. Then your Lorann's (there are other vendors and other types of flavoring like capplea, and bickfords some are sold here on ECF and elsewhere) But none sold locally except Jesters. The Kitchen store in Brandon also has a large supply.
Fill a 10ml bottle with your base and then add a 3 drops of flavoring..try it, add more until you get your flavor just right. I don't recommend using flavors from the grocery store..they contain oil and sugar, surefire atty killers. (Lorann's candy flavoring does not contain either..I am a diabetic so I research stuff like that)
Have a look through these sections of ECF DIY e-liquid,
subforum_new.gif
E-liquid Recipes

SeanJJ

Jan 16, 2010
Florida
Hey guys .. wow it has been forever since i have messed with my electronic cigarette lol but just got everything cleaned again haha and trying to find out where to order some liquids from and can't make up my mind !!!! grrr :evil: lol

But i did a search in google to see if any shops every opened up in orlando and at the top was this link my old post haha ^_^

But if anyone has any really good favorites out there for me to try let me know. I like stuff with decent throat hits but not the overpowering harsh type throat hit just one like which you would get off a analog. Vapor doesn't have to be that great but it's always fun to blow some nice sized clouds :D But I can't stand a liquid that has no throat hit at all unless the flavor is just incredible but can only have one of those. But as of flavors i love menthol and spearment and all that type of stuff for like an all day type vape and i was reading one review about the Hypermint which i think i for sure am going to try out. And pretty much available to trying all types of liquids as long as they have some good vapor and TH :)

So let me know you guys ill be searching around and looking at reviews so hopefully i can get some liquids here quickly! These old liquids i had in my box that are like a year or so old are looking pretty dangerous haha.

Oh and i also had a question if anyone passes by .. i have a bunch of VG & PG 30ml bottles still left over from when i was messing around with DIY but there are no dates on them but i will just to be safe go with they are 3 years old. Are they still good? They have been kept in room temperature and i live in florida so idk ^_^

But anyways enough ranting lol i am going to keep searching to see if anyone has opened up any shops in orlando since i took my e-cig out of commision and if not oh well ill just have to wait a week to :vapor:

Thanks guys for taking you're time and reading and hope to hear back with everyones input ! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread