The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Are there any places in the Bay I can walk in and buy e-juice?

Discussion in 'SF Bay Area' started by cheeple, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cheeple

cheeple Full Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Concord, Ca
    My cc is maxed out and won't get a bill for weeks I need some e-juice and just want to walk in and buy some, also I need a syringe anyone have any idea where I can get one?

2. BWG707

BWG707 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2011
    CA
    There's a store in Oakland called The Vapor Room. I don't have the address but you can Google it. I've been meaning to go by and check it out but haven't got around to it. I live a little furthet than you from Oakland, I'm in the Fairfield/Vacaville area. If you do go try to post your impressions of the store, I'd like to know how it is. Good luck.

3. sfkid

sfkid Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2011
    San Francisco
    Most smoke shops will carry off branded ecigs and juice as well.

If you can't find them in Concord, come on down to Frisco and go to Haight street. There you will find at least 10 smoke shops that carry ejuice.

4. Godzilla

Godzilla Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2010
    Northern California
  5. cheeple

cheeple Full Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Concord, Ca
    Could not find a Vapor room in Oakland but I found a Vapor Room in SF but it's a Cannibis Dispensary.

6. cheeple

cheeple Full Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Concord, Ca
    Dude you came through, I checked out the website it looks AWESOME! Imma try to go Saturday, plus I get chance to hit up Blondies Pizza on Telegraph.......I'm sold!

7. BWG707

Jan 26, 2011
    CA
    MY mistake I was thinking about the Vapor Den in Berkeley not the Vapor Room. Sorry for misleading you. But if you do go to the Vapor Den in Berkeley please post your thoughts on it. Thanks.

8. cheeple

cheeple Full Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Concord, Ca
    Vaporden was awesome, Brian is there to help you and answer questions, it's a little spot but he kicks it there with his folks so it's real laid back, he has PV's for sale at the same price as online or cheaper and mixes your e-juice on the spot. I encourage all East Bayers to check vaporden

9. BWG707

Jan 26, 2011
    CA
    Hey Cheeple, How was the juice? You said they would custom mix any flavor while you wait? That's killer. Were the prices reasonable? Thanks for any info.

10. cheeple

cheeple Full Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Concord, Ca
    it's $1.00 per mg I bought 10 grape and 10 "desertshield" it's their version of the Ry4, honestly bro I liked my Xhale02 better imma go to 7-11 and get some re-fills, UNLESS the reason it tastes like .... is still the primer plus it is so harsh on the throat, Imma keep vaping and hopefully it starts to taste better. Have you visited the website yet and became member for free? he'll keep you informed of any meetups in the area, He says he has alot of turnover so his juice is always fresh, his spot is clean so I def wann go back.

11. nervewreckincali

nervewreckincali Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2010
    Hayward, CA

Did you make it Blondie's?

12. cheeple

cheeple Full Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Concord, Ca
    It was totally on my mind, I wanted some Blondies hella bad but sadly no.....

13. seanmc

seanmc Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2008
    Fairfield California
    Alot of juices need time to steep in order for the true flavor to come through. If youre ever in the Oakland area, hit up Geoff from Tastyvapor...im pretty sure he'll sell to you locally...best juice around in my opinion.

Sent using Tapatalk via Android :)

14. badunkamunk

badunkamunk Full Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Bay Area
    heading to vaporden tomorrow, pm me if your going to be there. me and bayper510 are heading there to sample some juice and restock.

15. nervewreckincali

nervewreckincali Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2010
    Hayward, CA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.