• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Are there any places in the Bay I can walk in and buy e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWG707

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
CA
There's a store in Oakland called The Vapor Room. I don't have the address but you can Google it. I've been meaning to go by and check it out but haven't got around to it. I live a little furthet than you from Oakland, I'm in the Fairfield/Vacaville area. If you do go try to post your impressions of the store, I'd like to know how it is. Good luck.

cheeple

Jul 21, 2011
Concord, Ca
There's a store in Oakland called The Vapor Room. I don't have the address but you can Google it. I've been meaning to go by and check it out but haven't got around to it. I live a little furthet than you from Oakland, I'm in the Fairfield/Vacaville area. If you do go try to post your impressions of the store, I'd like to know how it is. Good luck.

Could not find a Vapor room in Oakland but I found a Vapor Room in SF but it's a Cannibis Dispensary.

cheeple

Jul 21, 2011
Concord, Ca
vaporden - An Electronic Cigarette Emporium

This place is in Berkeley. I think they announced their opening on ECF about 2 months ago. Give them a call and make sure they are still open.

Dude you came through, I checked out the website it looks AWESOME! Imma try to go Saturday, plus I get chance to hit up Blondies Pizza on Telegraph.......I'm sold!

cheeple

Jul 21, 2011
Concord, Ca
it's $1.00 per mg I bought 10 grape and 10 "desertshield" it's their version of the Ry4, honestly bro I liked my Xhale02 better imma go to 7-11 and get some re-fills, UNLESS the reason it tastes like .... is still the primer plus it is so harsh on the throat, Imma keep vaping and hopefully it starts to taste better. Have you visited the website yet and became member for free? he'll keep you informed of any meetups in the area, He says he has alot of turnover so his juice is always fresh, his spot is clean so I def wann go back.

nervewreckincali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Hayward, CA
it's $1.00 per mg I bought 10 grape and 10 "desertshield" it's their version of the Ry4, honestly bro I liked my Xhale02 better imma go to 7-11 and get some re-fills, UNLESS the reason it tastes like .... is still the primer plus it is so harsh on the throat, Imma keep vaping and hopefully it starts to taste better. Have you visited the website yet and became member for free? he'll keep you informed of any meetups in the area, He says he has alot of turnover so his juice is always fresh, his spot is clean so I def wann go back.

Did you make it Blondie's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread