Are there any sellers that carry the gg nano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
The Nano has been out of production for quite some time now, only way to get one is a used one which you don't come by often. The GGTS with the old style top (atty connector) is 3 inches running a 16340 battery and with the new style adjustable draw top (atty connector) is 3.5 inches running a single 16340.
Although if you want to get more battery life and higher drain rate, use an IMR LiMN 18350 as it is the same length as the 16340.

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
Because it is the collector tank that catches any juice that may leak from your atty or the AVS and serves as an adjustable draw feature (which is a very nice feature to have the ability to control the airflow of your draw to your liking).

Here are some pics next to a GGTB to show as an example both running an IMR 18350 and smaller than the GGTB.

Old style top
100_0518.jpg

New style top
100_0519.jpg

Last edited:

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
Another Bonus for the GGTS... you can run a 510,801, or (901 with the rethreader that comes with it)

Should also note that even though the newer unit is 1/2" longer, the atty does sit down inside the tank so it really doesn't increas the length of the unit as a whole including atomizer installed my pics appear that way but there is a 510 in the old one and a 901 in the newer one and the 901 as you know is a longer atty.

I just measured both ways with a 510 atty and shorty drip tip they are both 4.5" total to the top of the drip tip.

Last edited:

supremekizzle

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota
Welcome to GG forum sup my friend. 14500 GG will come soon, its in my plans:)

I don't want to press any, but do you have any kind of estimation for production? I'm really itching to get my first mod and I think this will be perfect.

@ ripples, I think the 10440 batt is too little for my needs, but thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread