Are there any suppliers that sell both Ni200 and Ti1 wire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
the TI wire, grade #1 is listed at the bottom of the page and comes in 30 & 32 ga, i been using the 30 ga doubled and twisted in my drill, they also have Nickle
https://theringlord.com/cart/shopDisplayCategories.asp?id=3&cat=Wire

Thanks sando7!

I could only find nickel silver on the site which has a significantly different composition than Ni200. Ni200 is 99% Ni and nickel silver is typically 60% copper, 20% nickel and 20% zinc so that will not work for TC.

Unless I missed it on their website :)

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
sorry about that i should have read closer about the NI........the TI Grade#1 is awesome tho

i have been asking the dude at Lightning Vapes to start carrying both, said he would check into it, so the future just might bring some.........if you find a place be sure to post it-up.....have a good1

Last edited:

stephanep

Feb 4, 2015
LIege, Belgium
Zivipf in germany. As far i can tell, there the best resistant wire seller on the market. Funny nobody in US seems to know about them...

They sell different gauges of wire for Ni200 and TI, plus 316L, 304, Kanthal A, Kanthal A1, Kanthal D, Nichrome, Nichrome ribbon, silver... Plus Mesh, ceramic wicks, genesis rope, ekowool and braided silica. I suggest you also to give a try the Fiber Freak, it's a kind of rayon, but far better. Their muji cotton sucks (like all cottons once you tried FF :laugh:).

I don't know about the shipping cost to US but for Belgium it's nothing close to the prohibitive prices of USPS. They use german post but also a private carrier, i think.

Resistance heating wire - Zivipf Onlineshop

Last edited:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Zivipf in germany. As far i can tell, there the best resistant wire seller on the market. Funny nobody in US seems to know about them...

They sell different gauges of wire for Ni200 and TI, plus 316L, 304, Kanthal A, Kanthal A1, Kanthal D, Nichrome, Nichrome ribbon, silver... Plus Mesh, ceramic wicks, genesis rope, ekowool and braided silica. I suggest you also to give a try the Fiber Freak, it's a kind of rayon, but far better. Their muji cotton sucks (like all cottons once you tried FF :laugh:).

I don't know about the shipping cost to US but for Belgium it's nothing close to the prohibitive prices of USPS. They use german post but also a private carrier, i think.

Resistance heating wire - Zivipf Onlineshop

stephanep, this is exactly what I was looking for and the shipping to Canada is quite reasonable. I just placed my order.

I was tempted to try the Fiber Freak, but I have a 50 year supply of one type of rayon and a 150 year supply of Cellucotton, so I passed ;)

Many thanks my friend :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread