Are there any tanks not made of glass? I've broken two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
If you know of any tanks that hold 5+ ml of ejuice that are not made of glass, I'd love to hear about it.
I know of non glass tanks but I've never used one. If you don't get glass you can crack your tank from citrus flavors, hot candy cinnamon, and other strong flavors. Good luck.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    If you know of any tanks that hold 5+ ml of ejuice that are not made of glass, I'd love to hear about it.

What do you mean by tanks? Rebuiildable tanks (aka RTAs) or tanks that take factory coils (aka clearomizers)? I don't think you have many options in clkearomizers but you might in RTAs.

Would also help to know what tank you currently have and whether you prefer to vape MTL or DL.

• Agree
    Reactions: HigherStateD

thefutureisnow

ECF Veteran
    Aug 12, 2012
    Florida
    What do you mean by tanks? Rebuiildable tanks (aka RTAs) or tanks that take factory coils (aka clearomizers)? I don't think you have many options in clkearomizers but you might in RTAs.

Would also help to know what tank you currently have and whether you prefer to vape MTL or DL.

Geek vape 200 aegis legend. I think it came with a z 2021 tank

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Another option is to keep the glass and have plenty of spares on hand. Many of the glass for tanks can be purchased on Fasttech in 5 pack for less than $10 with free shipping. That plus using vape bands should allow you to continue to use your current atty. BTW, hair ties can be used in place of vape bands if you are not too particular about appearance. You can get 100 of those for a dollar at the dollar store.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Another option is to keep the glass and have plenty of spares on hand. Many of the glass for tanks can be purchased on Fasttech in 5 pack for less than $10 with free shipping. That plus using vape bands should allow you to continue to use your current atty. BTW, hair ties can be used in place of vape bands if you are not too particular about appearance. You can get 100 of those for a dollar at the dollar store.

And here I thought I was the only one who used hair ties on my glass tanks They work like a charm and I don’t care what they look like!

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
    Also, you could go the option I did, which is an RDA on a squonk... Gets rid of that pesky glass issue altogether.

thefutureisnow

ECF Veteran
    Aug 12, 2012
    Florida

That's a great idea. The problem with these online shops not delivering through the mail is the local vape shops have practically nothing in stock. Nowhere has replacement glass for my geek vape vape so I have to take a chance and use the mail.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    That's a great idea. The problem with these online shops not delivering through the mail is the local vape shops have practically nothing in stock. Nowhere has replacement glass for my geek vape vape so I have to take a chance and use the mail.

Reputable chinese sellers (mixed with patience) are the best solution for USA vapers right now.

fasttech.com
    sourcemore.com
    vapesourcing.com
    3Fvape.com
    2Fdeal.com
    3Avape.com
    Healthcabin.net

Last edited:

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 28, 2014
    North Georgia USA
    Another option is to keep the glass and have plenty of spares on hand. Many of the glass for tanks can be purchased on Fasttech in 5 pack for less than $10 with free shipping.

Yes! I break an average of 1.5 per year, so when my 10 spares were down to three I re-ordered... If you have a choice of authentic verses a 'little bit cheaper' be advised that they will not be identical. (Naturally I ordered both:)) Oddly in my case (Kangertech) the cheaper ones look better with smother ends, however they are very slightly larger and will likely require new O-rings to prevent leaking. Not actually tested this, but could feel the difference so switched before filling and making a mess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread