Are there any vapes that are easy on the throat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORILIYAT

Moved On
Nov 21, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Hidden spam

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    5.jpg

• Winner
    Reactions: Coyote628

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Thank you everyone for your help. I decided to try the Innokin Endura T18-II. It is a mouth to lung vape pen. I also ordered some salt nicotine. I hope it is gentler on my throat.
    I don't think you will like that tank... very restricted airflow (tight draw) Also, I would have guessed too much PG but your juice is high VG so that's not it (or nic...12 mg is reasonable) I would have also suspected too high of watts but that's not the case so I'm kinda confused as to what is causing this. When you vape, take small sips of water (this is very important) What flavor is the juice (sometimes it's just a certain flavor that irritates your throat)? Do you "chain vape", do you pause between vapes, do you keep the airflow at least half-way open or closed down tight? Lot's of questions but that's how we figure out issues... the more details the better ;) There is a chance your tank is "flooding" (gurgling) and you are getting "mist" instead of "vapor"... the nic will be harsh and can even feel like it's burning.

thefutureisnow

ECF Veteran
    Aug 12, 2012
    Florida
    I don't think you will like that tank... very restricted airflow (tight draw) Also, I would have guessed too much PG but your juice is high VG so that's not it (or nic...12 mg is reasonable) I would have also suspected too high of watts but that's not the case so I'm kinda confused as to what is causing this. When you vape, take small sips of water (this is very important) What flavor is the juice (sometimes it's just a certain flavor that irritates your throat)? Do you "chain vape", do you pause between vapes, do you keep the airflow at least half-way open or closed down tight? Lot's of questions but that's how we figure out issues... the more details the better ;) There is a chance your tank is "flooding" (gurgling) and you are getting "mist" instead of "vapor"... the nic will be harsh and can even feel like it's burning.
    A tight draw might be a good thing for me. It got very good reviews. That's one of the reasons I chose it.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    Hello @thefutureisnow, I don't know if rebuildable atomisers may be of interest to you. But I do know that you can pick up the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA (Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomiser) for around $15 and RDTA's like those are easy to work with.

Something like that would also future proof you, as you just need Wire for coils and Cotton or Rayon for wicking.

Just an idea though.

thefutureisnow

ECF Veteran
    Aug 12, 2012
    Florida

The version 2 lets you adjust the airflow. From the video I just watched on YouTube by MikeVapes, he said and demonstrated that it was not a tight draw when the air flow is fully open. He also said that he really liked that vape pen.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    The version 2 lets you adjust the airflow. From the video I just watched on YouTube by MikeVapes, he said and demonstrated that it was not a tight draw when the air flow is fully open. He also said that he really liked that vape pen.
    That's good to know... mine has no airflow adjustment so I actually had to drill out the holes a bit bigger.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread