Are there any vendors out there that sell amazing juices but never get mentioned here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshinefl8788

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Florida
One that I really liked that I rarely see mentioned is Hellavapor....they are small and not a huge variety of flavors but I like several of their liquids. They have one called icy lemon drops and it is soooo good. I don't like menthol at all but this combo really works. It tastes just like a lemon drop with a cool hit to it. I also liked one called wonderland...It is a tobacco with hints of plum.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I feel that ECF only mentions the same 20 or so vendors when it comes to liquid recommendations which makes me feel bad about the little guys. I'm sure there has to be some hidden gems out there that many people don't know about?

Check the join dates. New members ask for suggestions and other new members post what they like. 3-4 months you'll see a new crop of people with different suggestions. It does seem to be fanboy city around here lately though.

I won't mention the ones I don't like (doesn't mean the juice is bad, just that I didn't like them) but buy and like juice from:

Vapor Station
Vapor Bomb
nhaler
Vermillon River
Backwood Brew
Kick Bass
Virgin Vapor
Halo
NicVape (huge bottle of really good Jr. Mint Daddy - cheap!)
AVE
Mad Vapes
Rocky Mtn: (dekang menthol)

More that I'll probably remember later. :laugh:

oh u mad

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
cali
One that I really liked that I rarely see mentioned is Hellavapor....they are small and not a huge variety of flavors but I like several of their liquids. They have one called icy lemon drops and it is soooo good. I don't like menthol at all but this combo really works. It tastes just like a lemon drop with a cool hit to it. I also liked one called wonderland...It is a tobacco with hints of plum.

i'm gonna have to browse their juices. I've heard them once or twice on here... i think. are they known for any specific juices?

oh u mad

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
cali
AltCig doesn't seem to get alot of attention, but thier sweets/ bakery vapors are full of flavor and produce very good vapor. Same for Clouds of Vapor. Of the ten Vendors I've ordered from, AltCig, CoV and HHV are the only ones I'll reorder from. But that's just based on my limited experience.....
i'm currently smoking their gooey butter cake for the first time right now. yum yum!

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
Dark City Vaper - only seen mentioned once or twice. They carry some very good coffee liquids along with a few others. I can honestly say they're just as good as sites that attract alot of attention. To me it kinda feels like this - if a site carrys 100 different flavors, how much time did they spend developing the recipes. I tend to prefer a site that only has a few flavors and they talk about the development of the recipe.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
Mister E Liquid, hands down. Customer service is phenomenal and they handmake all of their liquids by order. I'm a customer for life- no doubt about it.

Sweet I just placed my first order with them the other day, my juice should be here tomorrow. I got the Pure Michigan Ice 12mg. This will be the first time I went this low on the nic level so I hope it still has a nice TH. They have a LOT of great sounding flavors and their prices are nice too! Do they send free samples?

mrwilliams2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2012
Greenville, NC
Sweet I just placed my first order with them the other day, my juice should be here tomorrow. I got the Pure Michigan Ice 12mg. This will be the first time I went this low on the nic level so I hope it still has a nice TH. They have a LOT of great sounding flavors and their prices are nice too! Do they send free samples?

Yes. I've received a small sample with every order from Mister E's.

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan

Free sample with every order! And the pure Michigan ice is by far my favorite. Has been my ADV for a couple of months now. I have 36ml waiting in my vapemail at home right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread