Are there really . . . ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilavati

Jan 6, 2011
Alexandria, VA
People who use/like the "meat" flavors?

After reading the screamingly funny review of VaporBomb's bacon flavor, and noting that one company says "You're welcome" to its customers when noting it will not include Maryland Crab as a bonus flavor, and frankly, using my imagination, and my experience with "novelty" candy (ewww!) I can't imagine anyone actually uses these things.

Are they some sort of running joke, or do they actually have fans?

Jessara

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
SW Oklahoma
ROFL! I've wondered the same thing! I have yet to see *anyone* mention a "meat" flavor that they liked. I'm assuming the hilarious bacon review you are referring to is: Vaporrenu Bacon: CAVEAT EMPTOR. When I first read this review, I literally almost fell out of my chair laughing. My daughter was pretty sure I'd finally *completely* lost my mind.

kilgoretrout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
South Central PA, USA
I tried bluemist's crab flavor. I don't recommend it. It tastes like a well worn jockstrap that was used in 120 degree heat but a person who forgot to show for a month.
I think the better question here is wth you're doing eating well-used jock straps. :p

I'm not really that excited to try the meat/pizza/etc. flavors. I think it's a cool idea, but I believe I'd take a few vapes and then be done with it. Even just cola, red bull, and dessert vapes don't get much use from me. I'm liking the tobacco flavors (even the slightly sweet ones and ones with caramel), but that may change farther down the road.

Lilavati

Jan 6, 2011
Alexandria, VA
ROFL! I've wondered the same thing! I have yet to see *anyone* mention a "meat" flavor that they liked. I'm assuming the hilarious bacon review you are referring to is: Vaporrenu Bacon: CAVEAT EMPTOR. When I first read this review, I literally almost fell out of my chair laughing. My daughter was pretty sure I'd finally *completely* lost my mind.

That would be the one. By the time I got to "loathesome porcine flavor" I was biting my hand so that my co-workers would not thought I had lost my mind.

Aaeli

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
Kansas, U.S.
lol do they have soy or tofu flavors for us vegetarians?

You laugh, but I saw one for "Soy Sauce" so I'm sure there's soy out there somewhere. I'd be willing to try a Soy milk chocolate...if it tastes anything like the stuff we drink around here, I'd be in heaven!!! I'm not a vegetarian, but I am a bit of a healthy eating nut and LOVE Soy products. Off topic completely, but do you eat tofu? I would love some recipes...I haven't had the guts to try it yet.

No More Analog

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
USA
You laugh, but I saw one for "Soy Sauce" so I'm sure there's soy out there somewhere. I'd be willing to try a Soy milk chocolate...if it tastes anything like the stuff we drink around here, I'd be in heaven!!! I'm not a vegetarian, but I am a bit of a healthy eating nut and LOVE Soy products. Off topic completely, but do you eat tofu? I would love some recipes...I haven't had the guts to try it yet.

OT reply to an OT post:
Eating soy products ain't exactly healthy. The chemical processes it takes to turn a bean into a soy hot dog are pretty scary. Don't go any further than tofu or tempeh.
Organic meat is far healthier and safer.

Back on topic...
I have a pizza flavor that is pretty good, but I think in general I'm staying away from tuna (also at FSUSA), bacon, bbq, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread