Are they discontinuing th eroll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmj4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
TN
I read somwhere that the eroll might be discontinued, or at least parts of it. I got one that worked less than 24 hours, but I liked it so much for certain events that I was thinking of buying another one.

My case got really hot and swelled so much it wouldn't close. It did go back to regular size after cooling off.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
No I think its the Ecab that didn't sell well ....... another joyetech product.

I had 2 eRoll kits, no problems iwth them at all, seems like people love them, they did get hot, but it's a cig a like, so you know, you can't vape it heavy, wasn't meant fo rthat, which is why people often just up their nic in the juice they use in them.......take shorter hits, etc.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I don't know where people are buying these bad erolls... fastech?... I've been reading about on this subforum only recently and wish people would say where they got them. I've had nothing but good experiences with the eroll other than minor stuff and mostly from my own errors. I have three kits (PCCs) and a dozen batteries in all. Its my favorite in a cigalike. I've heard the ecab might be fading into the distance but nothing about erolls going bye until this. I'm going to check that out better as I was about to buy one then read that. I the eroll does disappear, and I sure hope not, then I'll just buy emini instead. I doubt Ovale will discontinue since they created them.

Edit: came back to clarify as this is misleading. I have three PCCs but haven't used one regularly... just tested it when I got it and put it back in the box as a backup. The other two I use all day every day with no problems.

Last edited:

telsie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2009
Maryland
I read somwhere that the eroll might be discontinued, or at least parts of it. I got one that worked less than 24 hours, but I liked it so much for certain events that I was thinking of buying another one.

My case got really hot and swelled so much it wouldn't close. It did go back to regular size after cooling off.

Eek. That sounds like your PCC has a defective battery. Yeah, return that if you can and get another one.

I hope they don't discontinue them! The eRoll is so good that I put up with the downsides without complaining too much.

I'd be surprised and disappointed if they did. The eRoll is great! There's certainly room for improvement, though. I'm hoping they'll just tweak the design a bit to solve leaks.

dmj4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
TN
I don't know where people are buying these bad erolls... fastech?... I've been reading about on this subforum only recently and wish people would say where they got them. I've had nothing but good experiences with the eroll other than minor stuff and mostly from my own errors. I have three kits (PCCs) and a dozen batteries in all. Its my favorite in a cigalike. I've heard the ecab might be fading into the distance but nothing about erolls going bye until this. I'm going to check that out better as I was about to buy one then read that. I the eroll does disappear, and I sure hope not, then I'll just buy emini instead. I doubt Ovale will discontinue since they created them.

Edit: came back to clarify as this is misleading. I have three PCCs but haven't used one regularly... just tested it when I got it and put it back in the box as a backup. The other two I use all day every day with no problems.

This is the OP. i got it at a brick and mortar store. I didn't want to mention the name of the store, but I have the box if you want to know anything from it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread