Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Altcig is gone, too. Haven't heard anything except that they are no longer a forum supplier. No idea why.

Yup I was going to mention altcig. Their ry4 my wife loves the smell when I vape it heh. I wrote them an email asking if everything was ok and they never wrote back.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Yup I was going to mention altcig. Their ry4 my wife loves the smell when I vape it heh. I wrote them an email asking if everything was ok and they never wrote back.

They seem to be ok and operating as usual. My gf ordered me a bottle of banana milkshake as a gift a couple of weeks ago and it came in two days like normal. It also had two free samples instead of one. Certainly the same awesome juice and customer service.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Some seem to be archived and some seem to be deleted. Someone started a thread asking where the AltCig thread went, and was told they are no longer a registered supplier and so the thread was deleted. No idea why, but at least the website still works. There are a couple of flavors there that I don't want to be without. :)

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I understand the amount of time and effort it takes to host a business. I assume most of these businesses are mom and pop shops, which leads me to believe they may have limited staff to be fully active on the forums. Just a thought.

I think you may be right. It's a whole separate job to be active on these forums. And the AltCig presence seemed to slowly drop off until they were gone. So that sounds very plausible.

guppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Southern California
another thing is that you have to apply to become a vendor and there's a whole new set of rules you gotta abide by and an added $50 annual fee. one of the rules is that you can not advertise your business on any threads unless started by you. this could be a possibility for why they have disappeared?

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
another thing is that you have to apply to become a vendor and there's a whole new set of rules you gotta abide by and an added $50 annual fee. one of the rules is that you can not advertise your business on any threads unless started by you. this could be a possibility for why they have disappeared?

No .

p-doze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
United States
maybe they got bored with an endless stream of PMs asking for coupon codes, complaints about orders that weren't processed and shippped within 2 hours, or don't like mixing business with pleasure! and it'd be hard to be a supplier and not be able to defend your business in a thread that is unfairly bashing it.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States

They wrote me back and are doing fine. They may be suppliers in the future again, they are still open and going strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread