Are we there yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
GC, you lucky little so-n-so. Congrats on the win. You ARE going with the 5 volt aren't you? I absolutely love mine.
I offered to veneer the winners GLV2 for free with one of the veneer marquetry pieces I have made up. It would mean another few days wait but you'd have the third wooden GLV made if you want. You can see the existing designs here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/greatlakesvapor/120499-got-wood-2.html (post #15). Keep in mind that they look a lot better when they're sanded and finished. See post #s 5, 25 & 26 for a look at the finished product.
This is just an offer. I totally understand if you don't want to delay things. :)

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Oh man they are pretty! But I chose Black Stardust :( I just can't help it, it's pretty! I don't think I can wait more days for it! No I didn't get the 5v, I have a Buzz and Chuck and both can do different voltages I honestly prefer the lower voltage since I use the CE2s and they seem to run better. Went for the mini, it's just too cute to pass up!

Crimmy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Gainesville, GA USA
Oh man they are pretty! But I chose Black Stardust :( I just can't help it, it's pretty! I don't think I can wait more days for it! No I didn't get the 5v, I have a Buzz and Chuck and both can do different voltages I honestly prefer the lower voltage since I use the CE2s and they seem to run better. Went for the mini, it's just too cute to pass up!

Black Stardust flip flop is a great color, mine is sweet. To really appreciate the color you have to see it in the sunlight. I can understand why they call it flip flop. you will be happy. Did you get the whole thing painted or just the body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread