Are You 100% Satisfied with vaping? If so, share your set-up & flavors..

Status
Not open for further replies.

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
After 6 months off the wagon, I am finally back on!

Still have some of the issues that caused me to fall off, but I am not that ...... off as I was back then lol

Right now, I have an ego 650 mah Portable PT and a DEAD Variable Voltage Ego 900 mah that was awesome for 9 days until it stopped charging / working.

So right off the bat when I picked up an e-cig again for the first time after 6 months, my new Type B tank system leaked like crazy.. I was fortunate to find out that a ego / 510 vendor is 20 mins from my house so I went there and got the EMDCC's to hold me over until I find the "Sweet Spot".

The EMDCC's are "okay". The draw is a little strange but it does the job and keeps me away from analogs for now..

So if you are done searching for a set up and flavors.. Answer the following:

What do you use all or most of the day to vape.. (Type of PV / Battery and Cartomizer / Cart or tank method)

How many flavors do you vape in one day and which ones?

The_Jerkstore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
When at work I use the Volt. When at home I use the Kgo.

I take 4 Cartos to work for the Volt along with the PCC.

Home with kgo I drip on 306 LR 1.7 atty, 510 2.0 and 1.5 LR attys. also, have some 1.7ohm single coil XL cartomizer I keep full.

I would guess I use around 6-10 different juices a day. I am happy with the two pvs I have but, I will be getting a 5 volt to see if I like it any better than 3.7 with LR.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
I use an E-Power 14650. It gets me anywhere I want to go, travels in the jeans pocket. I get a little less than one day per filling XL carto, five to seven refill days per XL carto and more than one day per 14650 battery charge. I do 2-3 ml of vaping per day. Favorite favor: right now it's Wow Kamel from V4L at 24 mg. I was a Camel Blue smoker.

I am NOT 100% satisfied with the current situation. I will be addng cocoa and licorice flavors to the juice very soon. The ultimate Camel Blue flavor isn't out there yet, IMHO.

Last edited:

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
Found my vaping bliss with my vv Buzz Pro. Love my liquinator tank with a 3 ohm Boge carto when dripping is not convenient. At home I still tend to be a dripper most often using 510 attys. Favorite vendor juices are BWB Melonbacco or Honey Nut Flu or Cherry Tobacco or Ave's Boba's Bounty or Copper Creek"s Apple Cidar or Twisted Tobacco. Other then those flavors I DIY the majority of my juice now. It took me a while, but I can now choose to vape the same flavor all day or switch flavors multiple times, it all depends on what I feel like doing on any given day.

robblundberg

Moved On
Oct 12, 2011
Moline,IL
100% satisfied.

I use 808's daily for my carry around get me through the workday vape. Long one's, shorties, reg sized, v4l, volt's, and a few others.

I use a 5volt 808 passthru while i'm at home which i LOVE.

I only use LR 2.0 boge carto's with either a vanilla juice or a menthol juice. I usually vape vanilla in the morning and menthol in the afternoon/evening.

I also have a LEO that i drip on occasionally. And i recently ordered some carto's for it. Super stoked to try out carto's for it as i believe i'll end up liking it alot more than my 808's once i get some 4ml LR carto's :). Also ordered a 1,000mah new PT LEO. So stoked to try both out.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
For me it's not possible for me to be 100% satisfied with any aspect of my life, vaping included. There are occasions I wonder what it would be like to smoke again and I sometimes miss it (until I smell second hand smoke that is). That said, I can honestly say that I am 100% glad that I decided to start vaping.
Yeah, I hear that.

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
I'm satisfied, But I do NEED higher voltage to get me there, I don't think I could have quit without it. My 6V Grand is as easy as it gets, and is my normal goto but I always have my VV Ipro as it's side kick.

Juice is always a battle for me. The last 4 months Peach and Hypno have been my goto but the flavor "changed" on me and I can't stand the smell anymore. So I'm experimenting with honeysuckle at the moment. And I always use SR Boge cartomizers. I just haven't found anything better for me.

ironslave

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2010
Omaha
I am 100% happy with vaping. It's a fun experience anytime!
I use an ego sometimes but I haven't touched it since I got the Lavatube from volcanoecigs.com. One of my biggest problems was inconsistency. It all has to do with how I feel over the day. With the lavatube I can change my voltage over the day to stay happy. Pair this along with some old school smoke tech 2.5 ohm fillered mega cartos and It's a great vape all day long. The only thing I complain about is needing to top the carto off to avoid a burnt taste as its not a bottom coil carto. I have the smoke tech tank on the way and I hope it will fix that complaint but I have to switch to the Dual coil for it.

but seriously, variable voltage like the lavatube is amazing!. It fixed a lot of issues I had.

of course theres the ever going hunt for the perfect all day juice.

simplyme82

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Murrieta, CA
I must have been one of the lucky ones.. I bought an ego and used the carts that came with it. Initially I wasn't happy at all.. Didn't like the taste of unflavored ejuice, but got used to it. Then I ran out. I was in search of a juice I would like. Buying sample after sample. Also trying to figure out what level of nic I would be ok with. Sample after sample... Also trying to figure out the best delivery method. Finally came across STL Gooey Butter Cake by Vape-A-Licious and some SMOK mega dual coil cartos. Been vaping that on one carto for over a month. People say how these carto go bad quickly. Knock on wood cause I haven't changed this thing yet and it's still firing like a champ!

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
I use a 14650 E-power with the 1.7ohm Ressurector cartos. Its completely satisfied me and my E-power has worked flawlessly. Im still using all my original parts too. Lately Ive been vaping Cafe Caramel from BlueMist Vapor alot. Its delicious and 180ml bottle for $30 is a damn good deal.

Beans, If your looking for a good honeysuckle juice, I would try the Honeysuckle Tobacco Juice from BlueMist. Personally I dont taste any tobacco flavor it it at all but its a very good juice regardless. Has a very refreshing, light taste. Doesnt taste purfumey or flowery at all and is not overly sweet in the slightest

twohandedcreations

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
orlando florida
im totally satisfied with vaping! i was at almost 2 pks a day when i got my first electronic cigarette! my daily juices are BWB (sevral diffrent flavors) and good prophets tobacco juices!! i vave on ego's and homemade VV units and homemade 5v'ers! i had no intention of quitting analogs when i bought my first E-cig, it just happened! turns out i enjoy vaping far more then smoking... i had 2 cartons of analogs in my freezer the day i smoked my last analog, and now, not one of my friends(NOT ONE) still smokes! ive gotten them all to switch to vaping!!! 100% success rate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread