ttp%2C210x230-bg%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Do you fluff out your cotton on everything you build? Or do you not? I used to think it helped. Then I just stopped one day and the vapes were still great. I guess if it wicks correctly, it doesn't really matter in the end.

There are multiple definitions of the word fluffer LOL

I do thin my wicks.

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one with his mind in the gutter.

There are so many posts I really want to make here, but I know enough to refrain. Painful as it is.

My mind went a different direction there.

I'm choosing to think this is code for your technique as the other kind of fluffer.

At first I thought heey no i bl00dy well am not a fluffer you s#1t? Then I realised what we were talking about :lol:

I'd say I might be a fluffer if it looks like it needs it....but i'm absolutely not a teaser :D

Really, does it matter? The goal in the end is just getting your wick in the hole, right?

This definitely could be describing a different kind of fluffing.

No i am not a fluffer ,don't play for that team

oooooooooooopsss wrong forum :)

Nope, youre not the only one. Guilty here as well lol

05ce7e0e-688b-4fe4-a3e2-51692fb6c7e2-9ffc6210-6b31-4959-863e-65c3597b0ac4-v1.png

• Optimistic
    Reactions: smacuser

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    In an rta, sometimes its necessary to spread out the tails a little to cover wick holes or something like that, but if your simply using a wick, like in an RDA where the tails are just placed, I dont think it makes any difference, in fact a wick probably works better, more together and a bit tighter at the ends, like most wicks are.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: FΛDED

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    In an rta, sometimes its necessary to spread out the tails a little to cover wick holes or something like that, but if your simply using a wick, like in an RDA where the tails are just placed, I dont think it makes any difference, in fact a wick probably works better, more together and a bit tighter at the ends, like most wicks are.
    Yep. I'm a BF RDA guy. I thin my (rayon) tails using an angle cut, but I do not fluff them. In fact, I compact them a bit after I get them wet.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Yep. I'm a BF RDA guy. I thin my (rayon) tails using an angle cut, but I do not fluff them. In fact, I compact them a bit after I get them wet.
    Use rayon too and in my rtas where I just have to place tails down a ledge, I do exactly the same, so a non fluffer guy

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rossum
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread