• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Are you afraid of vaping in public?

Are you afraid of Vapinf in public?

• Yes, I am. I don't like my friends to see me vaping.

• Yes, I am. I don't want to get caught for this.

• Yes, I am. I don't want unnecessary attention.

• No, I'm not afraid. I don't care what others think. I am vaping healthier!

• No, I'm not afraid. I like to share with anyone who ask me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I don’t really fit into any of the poll questions.

I am Not afraid to vape in public but I only vape where smoking is allowed. I don not vape in malls or supermarkets or any other place where smoking a cigarette is not allowed. I do this out of respect for people who might not fully understand exactly what vaping is and how it differs from smoking. All they see is “smoke” coming out of someone’s mouth and to them, that is smoking.

I feel that sneaking a vape in places where smoking is not allowed or as many people call it, stealth vaping is childish. I shows an incredible lack of self control. It also does not promote vaping as an alternative to smoking in public places and does more harm that good in the minds of many people.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Only vaping where smoking is allowed sends the message: vaping is the same as smoking and is bad for you and those around you. That is the only perception that can be taken away from that situation and will righfully lead others to want to ban vaping if possible. Not taking the opportunity to intelligently and respectfully educate others on vaping will allow the "anti's" to further define vaping in the public mind-set as a dangerous activity. Keeping it out of sight and/or only with the smokers plays right into the anti's agenda.

If you act like you are doing something harmful, then the correct perception is, that you are.

Last edited:

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
I normally vape where Smoking is Allowed but i stay away from those Smoker unless i have a reason to be next to them.
I vape openly...but not within non-smoking zones. but I also do not vape with smokers. defeats the purpose of me quitting and then dieing of second hand smoke..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread