Are you done stocking up?

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I actually don't pull the vapor into my lungs. I just kinda suck it into my mouth, hold it there for a few seconds and then release through mouth and nose. I figured I had done enough damage to my lungs during my 45+ years of smoking so am trying to give them a very long rest. I suspect the nic is absorbed by both mouth and nose about as well as the lungs absorb it.

My Freedom Smokes ? That was a good price for that time. I too bought some of mine when they ran sales. I am thinking I got some of it for as low as $35.00 for a liter of 100mg back in 2012/13
Ahhh ok that makes sense!! Whatever works for us and keeps us from smoking is a good thing!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Where do you live. I’m going to sell a couple of liters at some point. But it would have to be picked up.

My post was basically an update on the state of nic base availability in the USA because I keep a blog post of sources. It's also nice to keep this thread open. But I personally don't need any.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    My post was basically an update on the state of nic base availability in the USA because I keep a blog post of sources. It's also nice to keep this thread open. But I personally don't need any.
    Ok good!

Users who are viewing this thread