Are you done stocking up?

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Got an email from them as follows, but I'm sure the first date is wrong since it came today and it's the 23rd:

Active today, Thursday, November 26th @ 9:00PM PST through the end of next week on Saturday, December 2nd @ 9PM PST, all of our Nicotine FIFO SKU's will be discounted 30% or more! No coupon code required! This includes:
  1. Nicotine Salt "HIT" 100mg/mL 100% VG 120mL ($25 discounted --> $15)
  2. Nicotine Salt "SIGNATURE" 100mg/mL 100% VG 120mL ($25 discounted --> $15)
  3. Nicotine Salt "SMOOTH" 100mg/mL 100% VG 120mL ($25 discounted --> $15)
  4. Nicotine Base 100mg/mL 100% VG 120mL ($19 discounted --> $12)
  5. Nicotine Base 100mg/mL 100% PG 120mL ($19 discounted --> $12)
Their FIFO is something new, and this is what the email said about it:

New Shipping System - FIFO "Freeze In, First Out"

"Freeze In, First Out" is our new on-demand formulating system for shipment of orders under 48 hours! We have aggregated our most popular SKUs and stocked them into an intricate freezer-inventory system for immediate retrieval. We also plan on adding to a growing list of nicotine bases, nicotine salts, and other custom formulations with your input! You can read more about our FIFO system on the Nude Nicotine Website. Most importantly, for the 2017 holiday season, all products in the FIFO category are on-sale!!!
Thank you JC. I just got the email too. Looks like I will be testing out some nic salts :D

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Also got a sale email from Vapes.com, and posted about it on the Tootle Puffers. They have the AW IMR 18350 button top batteries on sale $3.00 a pair. Nautilus mini for $15. Lots of other stuff, too.

Read my post on the TP for details on the 22% off code, dates, etc., and/or another way to save $5 off you order total instead (saved me more than using the code would have).

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
The only one I would be interested in would be one from Nude Nicotine. I want to try their nic salts but will only buy it at a good sale price. It is not something I need but would like to try it. I could just do their free sample now that they are offering the nic salt sample but want to go with something bigger.

If anyone hears about a sale there please post it here.

That’s the only place I buy the Purilum flavors from!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Lightning Vapes doesn't require a code. It's just sitewide automatically.

"This weekend, take advantage of a 30% discount off of our entire inventory. These prices will last until Tuesday at midnight (EST), but many products will not! Grab your items now to save big! NO CODE NECESSARY!"

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
More sales info:

RTD Vapor - "Now is the time to stock up on authentic batteries at a great price. The entire RTD website is 20% off. Use coupon code BF20 at checkout to receive the discount. The sale ends Monday 11/27."

Wizard Labs - "20% off with code BFRIDAY17. Sale is from 11/24-11/26 at Midnight EST"

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
More sales info:

RTD Vapor - "Now is the time to stock up on authentic batteries at a great price. The entire RTD website is 20% off. Use coupon code BF20 at checkout to receive the discount. The sale ends Monday 11/27."

Wizard Labs - "20% off with code BFRIDAY17. Sale is from 11/24-11/26 at Midnight EST"

Thanks! I was hoping you’d chime in! You always know where the sales/deals are!

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Got another liter of 100 mg/ml nic salts, and now I am stocked up, for reals, and I didn't buy anything other than what I said I would so that's rather nice. Lets hope this trend continues, but I truly am happy with my vape(s) and that helps a great deal. :)

Anna

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Got an email from them as follows, but I'm sure the first date is wrong since it came today and it's the 23rd:

Active today, Thursday, November 26th @ 9:00PM PST through the end of next week on Saturday, December 2nd @ 9PM PST, all of our Nicotine FIFO SKU's will be discounted 30% or more! No coupon code required! This includes:
  1. Nicotine Salt "HIT" 100mg/mL 100% VG 120mL ($25 discounted --> $15)
  2. Nicotine Salt "SIGNATURE" 100mg/mL 100% VG 120mL ($25 discounted --> $15)
  3. Nicotine Salt "SMOOTH" 100mg/mL 100% VG 120mL ($25 discounted --> $15)
  4. Nicotine Base 100mg/mL 100% VG 120mL ($19 discounted --> $12)
  5. Nicotine Base 100mg/mL 100% PG 120mL ($19 discounted --> $12)
Their FIFO is something new, and this is what the email said about it:

New Shipping System - FIFO "Freeze In, First Out"

"Freeze In, First Out" is our new on-demand formulating system for shipment of orders under 48 hours! We have aggregated our most popular SKUs and stocked them into an intricate freezer-inventory system for immediate retrieval. We also plan on adding to a growing list of nicotine bases, nicotine salts, and other custom formulations with your input! You can read more about our FIFO system on the Nude Nicotine Website. Most importantly, for the 2017 holiday season, all products in the FIFO category are on-sale!!!
It looks like they haven't gotten around to changing to their sale prices yet :facepalm:

Reactions: stols001

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Got another liter of 100 mg/ml nic salts, and now I am stocked up, for reals, and I didn't buy anything other than what I said I would so that's rather nice. Lets hope this trend continues, but I truly am happy with my vape(s) and that helps a great deal. :)

Anna
Did you get yours from nude nicotine or from your usual supplier?

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Maybe they really mean the 26th?? I got my 100 mg/ml nicsalts from nicotine river, 25% off and free shipping, not bad at all. I really wanted to get a gallon, but that was stretching my budget a bit.. Maybe for Christmas. :)

Anna

ETA: $60 for a liter of 100 mg/ml nicsalts, I don't really source elsewhere as I like Nic River's stuff, but I thought it was a decent deal... .:) Code is 25THANKYOU. In case you are interested....

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Maybe they really mean the 26th?? I got my 100 mg/ml nicsalts from nicotine river, 25% off and free shipping, not bad at all. I really wanted to get a gallon, but that was stretching my budget a bit.. Maybe for Christmas. :)

Anna
maybe so :( does nicotine river need a code?

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes I guess I edited my post too late. 25THANKYOU is the code, and I got 100 mg/ml nicsalts for 60 dollars and free shipping. I like Nic River's nic salts quite a bit.

Anna
It is telling me code isn't active so I guess I really don't need to buy anything today....It could be that it wants me to set up an account first but who can really know what the problem is. If I really needed something I would jump through a hoop or two but in this case it is a want, not a need.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
It is telling me code isn't active so I guess I really don't need to buy anything today....It could be that it wants me to set up an account first but who can really know what the problem is. If I really needed something I would jump through a hoop or two but in this case it is a want, not a need.
code is 25OFF and works in my cart but I am signed in to my account there. Probably ordering some VG and flavors on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread