Are you done stocking up?

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congrat you, Guru! I will try finished my work with short time!
Welcome to the ECF @baka1503 You have found the best place on the web to find folks that will help you spend your vaping dollars wisely and sometimes not so wisely :D

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Ordered my last litre of nic today as well as gallons of PG/VG.

Sub <$100 100mg litres are hard to come by in Canada, so when I saw NicSelect on sale for about $60US, I had to grab one.

I will have about 4.5l of nic in the freezer by next week, which is enough for my wife and I for well over 20 years.

I am so stocked up now that I need to find a new hobby. ;)

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Ordered my last litre of nic today as well as gallons of PG/VG.

Sub <$100 100mg litres are hard to come by in Canada, so when I saw NicSelect on sale for about $60US, I had to grab one.

I will have about 4.5l of nic in the freezer by next week, which is enough for my wife and I for well over 20 years.

I am so stocked up now that I need to find a new hobby. ;)

Only one. I have to rearrange the freezer for the ones I just got.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
25OFF worked for me. I just copied the code and the code was 25off. Thanks for helping me out on this :thumbs:

Not a problem at all sweet @stols001 :wub:
I ordered a litre of nic salts from nicotine river at 3am this morning....and a few flavors I was missing or needed to replenish. My order total was $52...something and with the 25OFF code bought it down to $39 and some change and still got the free shipping. I have always liked nicotine river myself and was happy to see them offering such a good deal.

:)

Just got a shipping notice from NR....yea!!

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Only one. I have to rearrange the freezer for the ones I just got.
I have enough now. Likeiy until we are over 70.

I am so lazy now with storing nic. I just dump the nic into a 1l beer growler bottle, wrap it in tin foil, Saran Wrap, a shopping bag and in da freezer. I gave up on 50/100ml Boston bottles after my 2nd litre. I’ll worry about breaking my next litre sometime in 2021/22. :thumb:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Dang it, just had to order a couple things while the discounts were going. Two Kabuki style tanks from FT, and 240mls RY4, and 240mls Happy Hippie from Ohms Vapes. That's it, I'm done, till the Xmas sales. Don't know what I'll be wanting by then, but I'm sure something will pop up. At least I'm no longer wanting any mods.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Dang it, just had to order a couple things while the discounts were going. Two Kabuki style tanks from FT, and 240mls RY4, and 240mls Happy Hippie from Ohms Vapes. That's it, I'm done, till the Xmas sales. Don't know what I'll be wanting by then, but I'm sure something will pop up. At least I'm no longer wanting any mods.
haha, i need some vg, flavorings and batteries.... i want some squonk mods and rda. I got 4 carts loaded but waiting untl monday to pull the trigger so it goes on the next credit card statement/cycle. Hopefully waiting 3 days will help me to talk myself out of the hardware.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I have to assume you've done the calculations, but that strikes me as "not much" for two people. FWIW, a liter lasts me about 4 years and I'm the only vaper in the household.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I have to assume you've done the calculations, but that strikes me as "not much" for two people. FWIW, a liter lasts me about 4 years and I'm the only vaper in the household.
Absolutely.

I vape 50-50w at 2mg and the wife vapes 6mg at 12w.

MAYBE 50mg of nic/day. That’s approx 25 years for my 4.5-ish litres.

I may add another litre if I see a sale down the road or if our consumption increases, but as I am 48, I am not concerned.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Absolutely.
I vape 50-50w at 2mg and the wife vapes 6mg at 12w.
MAYBE 50mg of nic/day. That’s approx 25 years for my 4.5-ish litres.
I may add another litre if I see a sale down the road or if our consumption increases, but as I am 48, I am not concerned.
Yep, if you're only using 50mg a day between the two of you, then the math works out for 20-25 years.

FWIW, I go through more than 50mg a day by myself. :oops:

I'm 10 years old than you are. I'd hate to wake up some morning a decade or three in the future thinking: If I'd know I was gonna live this long, I'd have bought more nic. I mean even I Canada, a liter of 100mg base only costs about the same as a carton of smokes, right?

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Yep, if you're only using 50mg a day between the two of you, then the math works out for 20-25 years.

FWIW, I go through more than 50mg a day by myself. :oops:

I'm 10 years old than you are. I'd hate to wake up some morning a decade or three in the future thinking: If I'd know I was gonna live this long, I'd have bought more nic. I mean even I Canada, a liter of 100mg base only costs about the same as a carton of smokes, right?
Yup. About $75-80US for a litre of 100mg normally.

A carton is about the same or more. About $10US for each pack of 25 here.

I have a buddy in Australia and he told me that a pack of smokes is now about $23-24US a pack!!!! Crazy.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
A carton is about the same or more. About $10US for each pack of 25 here.
They haven't gone up much then. In 2006 a buddy and I spent 10 days riding our motorcycles pretty much the whole way across Canada. I made the mistake of only bringing three packs with me, thinking I'd just buy more as I went, 'cause when you're motorcycle camping, you tend not to carry a whole lot extra stuff. Well, cig prices in Canada were easily double what I was used to paying here, and my brand (Merit) wasn't available anywhere. :facepalm:

Bottom Line: when viewed in the context of what we used to spend on smokes, the cost of a lifetime supply of nic stashed in the freezer is utterly insignificant.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
They haven't gone up much then. In 2006 a buddy and I spent 10 days riding our motorcycles pretty much the whole way across Canada. I made the mistake of only bringing three packs with me, thinking I'd just buy more as I went, 'cause when you're motorcycle camping, you tend not to carry a whole lot extra stuff. Well, cig prices in Canada were easily double what I was used to paying here, and my brand (Merit) wasn't available anywhere. :facepalm:

Bottom Line: when viewed in the context of what we used to spend on smokes, the cost of a lifetime supply of nic stashed in the freezer is utterly insignificant.
PA is super cheap for smokes though. When I was travelling in NY state, I always popped over to PA to buy smokes!

The money thing is easy. I want a $50 mod, my little brain agrees that it is 4 days worth of smokes. Easy to justify...

Users who are viewing this thread