Are you done stocking up?

Hi!just noticed you mentioned stocking up...what state are you in?Where is the best place to get liquid Nic from?My Freedom Smokes?(I am in Australia & have to import everything & also on a limited income-senior retired.I got a bit carried away when I first started vaping & still have a drawer of premixed ejuices,some still have good shelf life but living in Tropics(top end).But I know I can get PG/VG here but it's the flavour concentrates & Nicotine I don't know where's bEst place.MFS will ship here...Cheers

Reactions: stols001

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Where is the best place to get liquid Nic from?My Freedom Smokes?

IMO, if you like somewhat "peppery" nic base...MFS is OK. Lots of people who vape tobacco flavored eliquids like it precisely because of the pepperyness. I guess it gives more throat hit to them. I didn't care for it at all myself, but then again...I don't vape tobacco eliquids nor like throat hit.

If you don't want the above, I'd see if Nicotine Giant, or Heartland Vapes, or Wizard Labs, or Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers ship to Australia.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
IMO, if you like somewhat "peppery" nic base...MFS is OK. Lots of people who vape tobacco flavored eliquids like it precisely because of the pepperyness. I guess it gives more throat hit to them. I didn't care for it at all myself, but then again...I don't vape tobacco eliquids nor like throat hit.

If you don't want the above, I'd see if Nicotine Giant, or Heartland Vapes, or Wizard Labs, or Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers ship to Australia.

I'm in the "Likes" group, for exactly that reason. I enjoy it a lot.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I made my first vape purchase for 2018 yesterday. I was down to a couple hundred pre wound pre wicked coils for rebuilding my protank heads :D Placed a fasttech order for 300 of them and a few o-rings.

Once I finally got my first Provari and then added 2 more I've looked no farther. I have enough nic to last me 'til I reach 100 and if I need more by then I figure some of y'all will hook me up :D Or at least mix me up some of my Sgt. Rock Menthol and Vanilla Custard since those 2 are all I have vaped for a couple of years now. I really am pretty well set. I really will be broken hearted if one or more of my Provari's bites the dust though. Hopefully they will last as long as my nic supply.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
First, nice to see you on here again Mattie! Saw a couple of your posts in another thread and thought to myself, "Gee, there's Mattie! Long time no see on here."

I have enough nic to last me 'til I reach 100 and if I need more by then I figure some of y'all will hook me up

Don't worry Mattie...I'm sure you'd have no trouble being "hooked up" then. :)

Once I finally got my first Provari and then added 2 more I've looked no farther................. I really will be broken hearted if one or more of my Provari's bites the dust though. Hopefully they will last as long as my nic supply.

If you'd like to add a 2.5 reg. size or a 2.5 Mini, as sort of extra insurance...just PM me! I can tell you where some are and how to get a good price on them. I've bought 2 of them myself in the last 36 hours. :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
If you'd like to add a 2.5 reg. size or a 2.5 Mini, as sort of extra insurance...just PM me! I can tell you where some are and how to get a good price on them. I've bought 2 of them myself in the last 36 hours. :D

Right now, in fact, probably isn't a terrible time to drop a dingy into the bay. ;)

At least as of a few hours ago.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
I made my first vape purchase for 2018 yesterday. I was down to a couple hundred pre wound pre wicked coils for rebuilding my protank heads :D Placed a fasttech order for 300 of them and a few o-rings.

Once I finally got my first Provari and then added 2 more I've looked no farther. I have enough nic to last me 'til I reach 100 and if I need more by then I figure some of y'all will hook me up :D Or at least mix me up some of my Sgt. Rock Menthol and Vanilla Custard since those 2 are all I have vaped for a couple of years now. I really am pretty well set. I really will be broken hearted if one or more of my Provari's bites the dust though. Hopefully they will last as long as my nic supply.

Which coils did you get for the protanks?

I think anyone who answers yes to this thread is either a) in deep denial or b) is purposefully lying or c) has the fortitude and self-restraint of an elephant.

I'm done stocking up for TODAY. LOL.

Anna

If a deal come up for something I could use I will be all over it. If not then I have 5 tanks and 4 mods.

I do need to reexamine my nic. I have been bumping up the levels and have knocked 11 years from the stockpile by doing that.

• Optimistic

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Right now, in fact, probably isn't a terrible time to drop a dingy into the bay. ;)

At least as of a few hours ago.

Yep! Or...even a few hours earlier, before 2 disappeared from there! :D

Word has it that several more may be listed in the near future, too, ie. another P3 and a Dragon full size.

Last edited:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
First, nice to see you on here again Mattie! Saw a couple of your posts in another thread and thought to myself, "Gee, there's Mattie! Long time no see on here."
Yep, I took an extended break but still check in from time to time.

Don't worry Mattie...I'm sure you'd have no trouble being "hooked up" then. :)
hehehehehe that's what I figured :D

Amazing how much money I save by not spending all my extra time here :D
but I am very interested in checking out a good deal on another Provari or two :) PM in your box.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
The guy thinks it's nothing more than a collector's item. I told him I'd let it sit for a bit, in case there's someone who actually needs it.

If not, don't mind if I do. ;)

He does actually use several in his collection though. :) I've only used 1 of mine so far, and it's 1 that I bought used on the Classies. The others are still brand new in their boxes. I may eventually resell some of the duplicates I have, so want them to still be new. :thumbs:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
He does actually use several in his collection though. :) I've only used 1 of mine so far, and it's 1 that I bought used on the Classies. The others are still brand new in their boxes. :thumbs:

I've got "a few" in rotation. I still love 'em, and the old ones just seem to run forever.

Loosely defined, of course. :D

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The guy thinks it's nothing more than a collector's item. I told him I'd let it sit for a bit, in case there's someone who actually needs it.

If not, don't mind if I do. ;)
He is wrong. I use mine every day. I would really really like to get some gold but I my wallet keeps me more of a chicken instead of filet minion type of person. :)

Users who are viewing this thread