Are you done stocking up?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I was going thru some of my stash and realized I did not buy enough M size sleeves for my Kayfun lites. Anyone know who has some is USA??

I'm not sure which of these you're talking about, but I bought several of each of these that Texas Select Vapor called Kayfun (Clone) MTank Body and Kayfun (Clone) MTank Window. Says they'll work on the KFL+ clone and/or KF 3.1 clone. They still have a few different KF parts on Sale:

Search - KAYFUN

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I am curious, has anyone changed their use of mods and tanks since the deeming regs were put in place and you started stocking up? For me it hasn't, I still use my old stand by's but just wondering for others as business have closed and older items harder to find, did you go to a different set up?

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I am curious, has anyone changed their use of mods and tanks since the deeming regs were put in place and you started stocking up? For me it hasn't, I still use my old stand by's but just wondering for others as business have closed and older items harder to find, did you go to a different set up?
I've been hooked on the original pico since it came out. I settled on the SV clone RDA early on and haven't seen anything I'd rather use. I use only one flavor at a very low percent. That hasn't changed either. If there is stuff I might better I don't want to know about it.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Nope, the Deeming Regs haven't had an effect on the way I vape. Same gear and e-liquids.

However, I prepared for a worse case scenario way before the Deeming went into effect. I've got a dozen mods and atomizers to fall back on, and I know how to make my own e-liquids.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana

Not really. I found stuff I liked and stuck with it. I do wonder whether I would have done it differently if deeming hadn't been there. Instead of getting lots of the same gear I might have experimented more. Probably not though.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
When I think back to the frenzy the deeming regs created, I was still using cartos and had never used a rebuildable. I learned so much back then. Now I can't imagine not being able to rebuild. I spent around $70 a month buying juice, buying cartos before deeming. Now I don't spend anything unless I need flavors. I love it

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I am curious, has anyone changed their use of mods and tanks since the deeming regs were put in place and you started stocking up?
Yes.At the time the regs were getting ready to go into effect,the Griffin was my all time favorite rta,so i stocked up on them,bought 10 plus the 3 i already had,and now i don't use any of them,those 10 are still in the packages.I started using sqounk mods and rda's,and haven't touched any of my rta's since haha.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
the Griffin was my all time favorite rta,so i stocked up on them,bought 10 plus the 3 i already had,and now i don't use any of them,those 10 are still in the packages.

Sounds like you could turn them into some cash...by putting them on the Classifieds. Seems better than sitting unopened and unused forever...sort of like tied up cash that you have, but can't get to, for things you'd actually use.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
When the bru ha ha began, I loaded 10 Liters of 100MG nic in the freezer .. glass bottled in 240ML, wrapped in tin foil then inserted into socks .. stashed several mech mods .. PG/VG will always be available / batteries will always be available ..

The projected timeframe of my nic stash is well past even an extremely optimistic remaining life span at a mix down of 6-8MG ..

I have decided, however, if the fit hits the shan, I will stake out a Street Corner and ::

(Psssst .. need some nic or a PV .. ??) .. don't hate on a guy just trying to supplement his income .. ;)

Sellinmodzn_2.jpg

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Since the Deeming, I've discovered the Ego One Tank because I was looking for something my brother might like. Otherwise, everything's about the same.

I have enough nic to last my lifetime easily. But, now that I'm mixing for my sister, I may need to buy just a little more.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
...I have decided, however, if the fit hits the shan, I will stake out a Street Corner and ::

(Psssst .. need some nic or a PV .. ??) .. don't hate on a guy just trying to supplement his income .. ;)

View attachment 760651
Making the 6 into an 8 was ok but 18->22's gonna be a .....
17554438_1937067579857396_8036003520714810735_n.jpg

Reactions: TraderX

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Nope. Same mech squonkers since 2015. There's not much that can go wrong with them, or the RDAs on top of them.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Yes.At the time the regs were getting ready to go into effect,the Griffin was my all time favorite rta,so i stocked up on them,bought 10 plus the 3 i already had,and now i don't use any of them,those 10 are still in the packages.I started using sqounk mods and rda's,and haven't touched any of my rta's since haha.
I have a Reo in my stash I never tried yet LOL

Users who are viewing this thread