Are you done stocking up?

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Well I checked FT and they have 10 packs of the M kayfun tanks so I bought 20 LOL that should last me! Now I will find out about tariffs first hand if anything gets tacked on. Only $10.00 purchase tho.

Link please and thank you. FT befuddles me since you can't search with keyword 'kayfun' any more.

Reactions: stols001

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
IMG_0814.jpg
I could not get the link to work, but you could try the item number. These are what I bought.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Here's a tip for helping a mod last longer. I suspect that the screens used in mods can fade depending on how much time they are lit up. All my mods use Arctic fox firmware and let's me set how long the various screens stay on. I have them set to 5 seconds. My charging screen display is set to go dark after 5 seconds.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Here's a tip for helping a mod last longer. I suspect that the screens used in mods can fade depending on how much time they are lit up. All my mods use Arctic fox firmware and let's me set how long the various screens stay on. I have them set to 5 seconds. My charging screen display is set to go dark after 5 seconds.
I do the same on all my mods that will let me set it.I see no reason for the screen to stay on for a minute or more after i let off the buttin,5-6 seconds is plenty of time to see what i need to see,any more than that is just wasting battery power.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
I am curious, has anyone changed their use of mods and tanks since the deeming regs were put in place and you started stocking up? For me it hasn't, I still use my old stand by's but just wondering for others as business have closed and older items harder to find, did you go to a different set up?
my mods are pico/pico squeeze,, i did end up with 2 duds in the pico,, but they were in 'stash/storage' for well over a year so i dont think there is a applicable warranty (cheap enough to mark it up to random draw of the cards) each lasted about a month. the squeezes were bought for volume & pocket carry,,, short hikes/geocashing etc. ,, at first I was like 'eh,, whatever it works',,, but they have really grown on me and has helped me to look forward to converting to a pure mech when all of the pico's finally die.

as for atty's,,, I use a narda on the squeeze and griffin on the others,, recently sorted out all of the atty's etc and piffed them,,, still have my skx corolla and the avocado's and a couple of 'no names'/forgotten so, 'no i havent bought any more hardware and dont plan too unless something really dif comes out.
so far this year i beefed up my flavor order (for the whole year) and my vg/pg,, so i figure i have spent maybe $60,,???

I want to get my flavors (6) to all balance out for the whole year,, since i vape the same recipe all of the time,, i want to mix up the base flavors all at once for the year then make a vape ready once a month... its been working out pretty well so far......the goal is to not have a bunch of raw products on hand (remember I am a minimalist and cant stand clutter around me,, clutter around you doesnt bother me a bit lol)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
In case some of you don't know about, or regularly check, the "DIY Good Deals and Sales" thread in the DIY Eliquid subforum...I thought I'd post this here!
This is THE best discount I've ever seen at Bulk Apothecary for VG! It's excellent quality, too, IMO.

31% off any quantity (except truck loads)
Code: VG
Expires midnight Sunday​

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Well just to have a change I pulled out a T18 tank and using it for a change :) I'm enjoying it with some saved strawberry shortcake ejuice I had stored in fridge, very tasty :) I was thinking of selling some of my T18 things but must keep a few tanks back! LOL

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
Anyone need Samsung 25R batteries, or Cotton Bacon, or Native Wicks Cotton, etc? You might want to check out this BOGO sale that's going on until 11:59PM EST Sunday!

Buy One Get One Free! - ADD 2 OR MORE TO CART!

JC, Thanks for the heads up. I went through the whole process of picking out my items, and going through the whole checkout process, only to get this:

credit.png

So annoying.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
JC, Thanks for the heads up.

You're welcome! Glad it went through for you a little later so you could get what you wanted and save some $$. :thumbs:

I decided to get more of the Samsung, too, since the BOGO deal was so good. With S/H + Florida sales tax...they were just $4.08 each. It was hard to pass up, especially since I always keep some extras on hand, for a few friends I got started with vaping. They like it when I find deals, too. :)

Already got a shipment email, too, at 8:49AM! Bought them late last night.

Last edited:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Well just to have a change I pulled out a T18 tank and using it for a change :) I'm enjoying it with some saved strawberry shortcake ejuice I had stored in fridge, very tasty :) I was thinking of selling some of my T18 things but must keep a few tanks back! LOL
I was just thinking about you the other day!! How are you?

Reactions: bnrkwest

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
o/t

can you guys help me out? a year or so ago i must have 'cleaned up' my boards or something and have lost 1 I surely didn't mean to lose.

the main posters name was Mike,,,,,,,,,,I think. he was doing rather detailed tests on wattage/airflow ,, heat impact etc with real lab equipment. for the life of me I cant find his link,, any help would be much appreciated :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

Users who are viewing this thread