Are you done stocking up?

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Radius does use flat tops. I have 3 of them. Not sure about the Procyon or P3. Thought I read somewhere that they might take a flat but not sure.
Glad I stocked up on Radius's, but have plenty of P3's and minis too.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Glad I stocked up on Radius's, but have plenty of P3's and minis too.
Definitely jealous. Only have one P3. I moved on to the sx/yihi about the time the radius came out. Have always seriously regretted not getting one. Thought they were expensive then, now they’re wayyyyy out of my price range.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Definitely jealous. Only have one P3. I moved on to the sx/yihi about the time the radius came out. Have always seriously regretted not getting one. Thought they were expensive then, now they’re wayyyyy out of my price range.
I have 4 Radius and I think 4 P3's and a bunch of mini's and a Classic. Their sales were really good a couple years ago. I love the Radius, all I use.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
I have 4 Radius and I think 4 P3's and a bunch of mini's and a Classic. Their sales were really good a couple years ago. I love the Radius, all I use.

I am not going to admit what I have. I did pick up 6 more 2.5s last month.

I will say that I have 5 tanks and 5 mods backed up with mechs in stockpile quantities.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Are they safe to use?

I feel better using them than the magnets so I will give it a go. Glad to see you have the manuals saved, I can't find mine so I will pm ya.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    This adapter turns the flat top into a button top.

Flat Top Battery Adapter

Code ecf for 10% off

Just looked this up. The shop is 15 mins from my house. Never been there but I've seen it across the road from the vet where I take my dogs. They have a pick up option so I'm going to grab a few just in case.

Thanks for the tip.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I just called IndyVapor and talked to a lady there about the adapter. She said she used to have a ProVari and used 1 on hers. Said it fit great, worked just fine, and is definitely reusable since there's nothing "sticky" on it that adheres it to the battery. Also said the quantity they had showing (967) was wrong...it's actually about 150 as of right now. 967 was a random number someone input there when their site was being redone. She's corrected it now.

Users who are viewing this thread