Are you done stocking up?

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I just called IndyVapor and talked to a lady there about the adapter. She said she used to have a ProVari and used 1 on hers. Said it fit great, worked just fine, and is definitely reusable since there's nothing "sticky" on it that adheres it to the battery. Also said the quantity they had showing (967) was wrong...it's actually about 150 as of right now. 967 was a random number someone input there when their site was being redone. She's corrected it now.
Happy to know from someone firsthand they work. I ordered 6 to put in the parts drawer. In my swim through the Reo threads people suggested soldering a dab on the positive end of a battery. The thought made me nervous. Didn’t sound safe

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Just looked this up. The shop is 15 mins from my house. Never been there but I've seen it across the road from the vet where I take my dogs. They have a pick up option so I'm going to grab a few just in case.

Thanks for the tip.
I just tried to buy 1/2 dozen.
Says "this product can not be shipped to Massachusetts".

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I just tried to buy 1/2 dozen.
Says "this product can not be shipped to Massachusetts".

I just bought some, too. Wish I'd known you couldn't get them shipped to you. I'd have ordered 6 more and shipped them to you. Want me to see if I can add to my order...and then do that?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Mowgli - Just talked to what's become my new BFF at IndyVapor (according to her, after several calls to her) :)...and she says I can add 6 more to my order! She'll wait to hear from me with a yes do it, or a no...don't do it. So??????

I can ship them to you for $3.50 via First Class Mail when I get them. That's less than their $3.95! :D

Last edited:

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
@Mowgli - Just talked to what's become my new BFF at IndyVapor...and she says I can add 6 more to my order! She'll wait to hear from me with a yes do it, or a no...don't do it. So??????

I can ship them to you for $3.50 via First Class Mail when I get them. That's less than their $3.95! :D
I haven't seen my buddy in a year and it gives me an excuse to take a ride to NH
You're awesome though :wub:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
By the way...in my last of many phone calls to her, she told me they still have some PV and parts for sale: (1) 2.5 Polished Silver Dragon @ $90 (2) 2.5 Gold Zenkote @ $95, and (2) Titanium P3 @ $175, (4) Tatroe Stands - price to be determined, (1) SS Beauty Ring @ $8.95. If anyone is interested...might want to take a look.

Just talked to her again and she said they are not yet back on their website, but will be within the next 2 days. She's also going to see if those prices are firm or if the owner will reduce them further. The ECF discount code will still work in any event for an additional 10% off anything/everything on their website.

Last edited:

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    By the way...in my last of many phone calls to her, she told me they still have some PV for sale: (1) 2.5 Polished Silver Dragon, (1) 2.5 Gold Zenkote, and (1) Titanium P3. If anyone is interested...might want to take a look.

Where? I don't see them.

Reactions: NolaMel

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    Love those Tatroe bases. I forget who their main dealer was but he cleared them out at $5/ea for the bases and extension rings.
    I bought a bunch but should have gone all in. Picture from April 2015
    ProvarisNblackhouse.jpg

Last edited:

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    Love those Tatroe bases. I forget who their main dealer was but he cleared them out at $5/ea for the bases and extension rings.
    I bought a bunch but should have gone all in. Picture from April 2015
    View attachment 773599
    Don't stand them near your phone BTW. They get a nice angle at the glass with the stand if they get knocked over. Don't ask me how I know :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread