Are you done stocking up?

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
I still have some stuff to get, mostly spare parts. And, I need to send a mod in to be fixed..

But, there's always more.
I'm not done yet, I guess I'll never be cause everytime I think I'm done gettin', .. Im gettin' again !
& It's here comes another cute kit, mod. or pod kit etc. Then i get again !

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
State of Anxiety
I'm just going to leave this here for any ProVari users who may be interested. They're from a Mooch recommended vendor, and are on sale for $5.99. The vendor ships very fast, too.

18650 Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh High Discharge BUTTON Top

Thank you for this! I haven't been around since the last stock-up blitz in 2016, and am now in restocking mode. Need some more batteries for my Provaris and REOS. So sad that both are out and going out of business. I'm picking up a few more RTAs to replace my beloved Kayfun V3s, and will be restocking a bit more nic once the weather cools. What else will I buy? Who knows but I'm sure all you great enablers on this thread will help spend my money!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thank you for this! I haven't been around since the last stock-up blitz in 2016, and am now in restocking mode. Need some more batteries for my Provaris and REOS.

You're welcome. :)
Happy to be of help with your restocking.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I will buy more of everything, if I can just workout how to stop the Wife (Georgia Girl) from finding out!

Still working on that bit, she deals with all the Banking and Credit Cards, I just get an allowance each week:rolleyes:

Hey, we GA gals believe in being locked and stocked and stocked and loaded, too.

i JUST SPENT ANOTHER $30 ON JUICE. TWICE. TODAY. At MINIMUM. :(

I also had caps lock on. fingers too tired to re-type. Sorry for shouting.

Oh, I forgot to mention an item I left out of my account of my ongoing shopping spree, which began in a haze this past week when I killed my Coolfire IV T100 after 6 days' use and was left w/ nothing to vape but 2 Joyetech EGO AIOs, a number of South Beach Smoke cig-a-likes I actually once kind-a-liked, & a Smoant 8 pod; all of which, thanks to my trying my real tank 7 months after staring at it in fear, I can never be content with again. I didn't realize I could never taste my juice. The financial bliss of ignorance; shattered. And because the FDA's Doomsday clock is the best-ever excuse for shopping addiction. (I was surely in a run of fugue states when I bought an Aegis Mini--for less weight for my poor hands to heft plus WATERPROOF so not only I but nobody can ever kill it the way I just did my Coolfire (ok, ok, I tried to get juice off it with a wet paper towel--I was vaguely thinking that water & electronics don't mix, but did it anyway; possibly that urge one gets to stand to close to abysses; possibly because we've all knowingly done something moronic, or at least I do), & military-grade shockproof, because one or more of my mods hits the floor at least daily, because neuropathy in my hands; Falcon King tank for flavor, which I am realizing is huge with me now I can sorta taste my juice; Geekvape Nova Kit w/ Cerberus tank because it was ridiculously cheap at eightvape, & I wanted something I was sure the Falcon would work on, plus the Cerberus tank to put on the Aegis Mini (I read somewhere they pair well); another vape pen today, the Freemax Twister, not because I'm going back to the farm team, but because I'm finding, to my despair, that I can't heft the big mods for long without pain, because neuropathy, & one spec never listed is weight, but at least this pen gets to 80W & comes with the Fireluke 2 tank, which means at least I'll get another good tank out of it; and, hey, it was cheap on eightvape (I'm realizing that I can't keep enabling myself with that phrase, as eightvape has such silly-low prices, I suspect their merch falls off the back of trucks in Jersey); & it's got the predecessor to the Freemax Mesh Pro tank in the box. And juice juice juice.)

Anyway, the point of my long-winded little account is that I DID also learn that for me personally, it is a bad idea to go to the B&M vape shop. Because I ask the clerk a lot of questions and then feel guilted into buying something from her that I didn't research. (OK, I was also desperate, because eightvape's order processing takes forever, & I was totally mod-less.)

So I let myself be sold a Wismec Active. Which I can only recommend if your mod MUST double as a Bluetooth audio player. (I can see that as heaven if it were a vape for, uh, plant-based medicine, but 'tis not.) Anyway, the battery in this thing drains so fast, I can practically see the level dropping between puffs. Thanks to the battery-life indicator on the display, which is nice if one is a masochist, and as a warning that once again the thing must be paired with a USB port. Which, given the frequency with which one must access the charging port, makes it more of a bug than a feature that the thing is water-resistant, i.e., everything including the charge port is covered with silicon or rubber or water seals that have to be pried off. And sturdy. (Hence the "Active," I guess.)

I kind of *want* to kill this one, but it's much too durable & water-resistant to make that feel like an accident. It's probably going to follow me to my grave, all the while reproachfully saying (it is after all a Bluetooth speaker), "Now, why, again, did you just pony up $40 for something that holds a charge shorter than the rubber-band-powered bathtub 'motorboats' you used to make out of Popsicle sticks? Because you were too wimpy to not buy anything from the severe-looking Japanese clerk* after she certified the death of the mod you just admitted to wiping down with a wet paper towel, and was rewarded by your asking how one *does* clean vape juice off a mod.** Right? RIGHT?" Uh, right to all the above. I can only hope it doesn't spontaneously start talking. Because it can. That too could be a bug not a feature.

(Actually, in writing the above account, I only just now realized why she sold it in particular to me. The store has a limited selection, and that was probably their only waterproof mod. She was so underwhelmed by the display I put on of my intellectual/mechanical prowess, she figured the only way a mod would survive any cleaning efforts on my part was if it were waterproof. So actually that was kind of a nice encounter with altruism. She could have made a lot more off commissions if I kept having to buy new mods after slaughtering each with wet paper towels. That actually makes me feel better. OK, so this post did me some good if nobody else.)

* I have absolutely nothing against Japanese women except that they remind me of my Korean mother, who is terrifying.

** She suggested Clorox wet wipes, like for cleaning one's sink. I am dubious about all the chemicals in those. If anyone has a better idea for cleaning off juice that has soaked the outside of a mod--paper towels with isopropyl alcohol?--and/or cleaning a tank and all its parts (except the coils), like the inside, without poisoning myself, please let me know. Lots of contradictory info on the Internet. (I can't use Everclear/cheap vodka, which sound like the most fun, because ... beverage alcohol sounds too fun.)

Last edited:

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
    Still hate my bellus, have a few SQUONK refill thingies, my voopoo drag is too big for my hand ( i have the big one) & the micro USB port broke off ???????

Anyone ever make a 30 ml squonk mod with those refill bottle? The geekvape has a pretty good casing?

If anyone is interested I have the above items & a unliked squonk box I would trade for something diy using the 30 ml bottle in a diy 30 ml squonker, I don't care what the body is made of

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    even without shinies, it's impossible.
    i set a goal, knowing i'll have all i need forever,
    then, as soon as i reach that goal, i know that i must have more .

it will be a relief when the 10 months is up,
    currently, i'm insane.
    i'm unlikely to live much more than 150 years/
    I think its also called an addiction to buyin' grr8 toys, there's jus' something about waitin' for an order & then u wait & wait for it, the anticipation is bad on my anxiety,
    but when it gets to me its like Xmas, I can't wait to tear open the box & see what's inside !! ...
    Let me tell u this I ordered my e-liquid (2) 60ml., & (2) of the boulder rock pods well they sent me (2) boulder rock devices, I called them they said it was their fault & to keep the 2 devices & we will send u the pod refills due to their fault I said Wow, but I can send 'em to u he insisted I keep 'em, now I have 3 of 'em.
    Must be my lucky day I reckon ! lol ...I have very few..&..usually No luck at all the most !
    Now I'm tryin' get hold of vaporDNA its like pullin' teeth
    I find no number but darn email comin' up, I don't wanna send an email, I need know if my coils are on the way ! Geeezzz !

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    Still hate my bellus, have a few SQUONK refill thingies, my voopoo drag is too big for my hand ( i have the big one) & the micro USB port broke off ???????

Anyone ever make a 30 ml squonk mod with those refill bottle? The geekvape has a pretty good casing?

If anyone is interested I have the above items & a unliked squonk box I would trade for something diy using the 30 ml bottle in a diy 30 ml squonker, I don't care what the body is made of
    All I have is 2 high watt sub-ohm tanks I'm tryin' to get rid of,
    1 is the SKRR-S MINI TANK & other is an ASPIRE CLEITO EXO TANK W/0.16 coil (60-100W)
    I really have no mod. To give away !
    I only vape 14W maybe little more occasionally,
    when I get a mod. I like I usually get it separate, but if I can't get it separate I buy the kit & get rid the tank & put an ASPIRE nautilus mini on them. Sorry Kross8

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    myskrrchittank (1).jpeg
    myaspirecelitotank (1).jpeg
    myskrrchittank (1).jpeg
    myaspirecelitotank (1).jpeg

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
    All I have is 2 high watt sub-ohm tanks I'm tryin' to get rid of,
    1 is the SKRR-S MINI TANK & other is an ASPIRE CLEITO EXO TANK W/0.16 coil (60-100W)
    I really have no mod. To give away !
    I only vape 14W maybe little more occasionally,
    when I get a mod. I like I usually get it separate, but if I can't get it separate I buy the kit & get rid the tank & put an ASPIRE nautilus mini on them. Sorry Kross8
    Feels like vapers always chasing unicorns :). I have more than enough gear... Was hoping to do a trade for diy mod.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    i JUST SPENT ANOTHER $30 ON JUICE. TWICE. TODAY. At MINIMUM. :(

I also had caps lock on. fingers too tired to re-type. Sorry for shouting.

Oh, I forgot to mention an item I left out of my account of my ongoing shopping spree, which began in a haze this past week when I killed my Coolfire IV T100 after 6 days' use and was left w/ nothing to vape but 2 Joyetech EGO AIOs, a number of South Beach Smoke cig-a-likes I actually once kind-a-liked, & a Smoant 8 pod; all of which, thanks to my trying my real tank 7 months after staring at it in fear, I can never be content with again. I didn't realize I could never taste my juice. The financial bliss of ignorance; shattered. And because the FDA's Doomsday clock is the best-ever excuse for shopping addiction. (I was surely in a run of fugue states when I bought an Aegis Mini--for less weight for my poor hands to heft plus WATERPROOF so not only I but nobody can ever kill it the way I just did my Coolfire (ok, ok, I tried to get juice off it with a wet paper towel--I was vaguely thinking that water & electronics don't mix, but did it anyway; possibly that urge one gets to stand to close to abysses; possibly because we've all knowingly done something moronic, or at least I do), & military-grade shockproof, because one or more of my mods hits the floor at least daily, because neuropathy in my hands; Falcon King tank for flavor, which I am realizing is huge with me now I can sorta taste my juice; Geekvape Nova Kit w/ Cerberus tank because it was ridiculously cheap at eightvape, & I wanted something I was sure the Falcon would work on, plus the Cerberus tank to put on the Aegis Mini (I read somewhere they pair well); another vape pen today, the Freemax Twister, not because I'm going back to the farm team, but because I'm finding, to my despair, that I can't heft the big mods for long without pain, because neuropathy, & one spec never listed is weight, but at least this pen gets to 80W & comes with the Fireluke 2 tank, which means at least I'll get another good tank out of it; and, hey, it was cheap on eightvape (I'm realizing that I can't keep enabling myself with that phrase, as eightvape has such silly-low prices, I suspect their merch falls off the back of trucks in Jersey); & it's got the predecessor to the Freemax Mesh Pro tank in the box. And juice juice juice.)

Anyway, the point of my long-winded little account is that I DID also learn that for me personally, it is a bad idea to go to the B&M vape shop. Because I ask the clerk a lot of questions and then feel guilted into buying something from her that I didn't research. (OK, I was also desperate, because eightvape's order processing takes forever, & I was totally mod-less.)

So I let myself be sold a Wismec Active. Which I can only recommend if your mod MUST double as a Bluetooth audio player. (I can see that as heaven if it were a vape for, uh, plant-based medicine, but 'tis not.) Anyway, the battery in this thing drains so fast, I can practically see the level dropping between puffs. Thanks to the battery-life indicator on the display, which is nice if one is a masochist, and as a warning that once again the thing must be paired with a USB port. Which, given the frequency with which one must access the charging port, makes it more of a bug than a feature that the thing is water-resistant, i.e., everything including the charge port is covered with silicon or rubber or water seals that have to be pried off. And sturdy. (Hence the "Active," I guess.)

I kind of *want* to kill this one, but it's much too durable & water-resistant to make that feel like an accident. It's probably going to follow me to my grave, all the while reproachfully saying (it is after all a Bluetooth speaker), "Now, why, again, did you just pony up $40 for something that holds a charge shorter than the rubber-band-powered bathtub 'motorboats' you used to make out of Popsicle sticks? Because you were too wimpy to not buy anything from the severe-looking Japanese clerk* after she certified the death of the mod you just admitted to wiping down with a wet paper towel, and was rewarded by your asking how one *does* clean vape juice off a mod.** Right? RIGHT?" Uh, right to all the above. I can only hope it doesn't spontaneously start talking. Because it can. That too could be a bug not a feature.

(Actually, in writing the above account, I only just now realized why she sold it in particular to me. The store has a limited selection, and that was probably their only waterproof mod. She was so underwhelmed by the display I put on of my intellectual/mechanical prowess, she figured the only way a mod would survive any cleaning efforts on my part was if it were waterproof. So actually that was kind of a nice encounter with altruism. She could have made a lot more off commissions if I kept having to buy new mods after slaughtering each with wet paper towels. That actually makes me feel better. OK, so this post did me some good if nobody else.)

* I have absolutely nothing against Japanese women except that they remind me of my Korean mother, who is terrifying.

** She suggested Clorox wet wipes, like for cleaning one's sink. I am dubious about all the chemicals in those. If anyone has a better idea for cleaning off juice that has soaked the outside of a mod--paper towels with isopropyl alcohol?--and/or cleaning a tank and all its parts (except the coils), like the inside, without poisoning myself, please let me know. Lots of contradictory info on the Internet. (I can't use Everclear/cheap vodka, which sound like the most fun, because ... beverage alcohol sounds too fun.)

Just a thought. It's well known that you can kill a mod by getting juice inside it. But I doubt you could get enough water on a paper towel to kill one. Maybe you could if it was a big paper towel and you got it dripping wet. My money says the mod was already doomed before you started cleaning it.

Isopropyl alcohol is definitely better.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @sywi - If you want something to cheer you up, after all the money you've spent recently on eliquids and gear...you can get this FREE deal from Vape Wild for (4) 30mL bottles of eliquid, if you've never been a customer before. :thumbs:

Just click the link below, choose the nic mg you'd like them to be, the VG/PG ratio you prefer...and then use the dropdown boxes to select the 4 eliquids you'd like. When you get to Checkout it will show a total of $16.99. BUT...then you use the coupon code WELCOME4 in the appropriate place...and it will drop that $16.99 off! The only thing you'll pay is $4.44 for the shipping!

Welcome Sample Pack - 4 Bottle Bonanza Extravaganza

When I did that deal about 5 months ago, for some eliquid for a friend, they sent not only the (4) 30mL bottles I'd selected, but also another free 30mL and 2 free 10mL bottles of other eliquids! That was totally unexpected!

Anyone can get the deal until the freebies run out or the promotion ends...if you've never been a customer of theirs in the past. :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @vicsch - If you'll click on Edit, at the bottom of your post with the 4 pics in it...you can go back and delete the 2 duplicate pics in it. :)

ETA: Also, were you able to order those coils that you needed...that I sent you the 20% off coupon code for and info on them in our PM?

Users who are viewing this thread