Are you done stocking up?

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Tough figuring out where to PIF it!:D
You should have seen my husband's face when I opened it! He said, well damn! I threw it in the trash making sure our address wasn't on the package! (Community dumpster in Condo community) & NOT With our normal trash!

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
You should have seen my husband's face when I opened it! He said, well damn! I threw it in the trash making sure our address wasn't on the package! (Community dumpster in Condo community) & NOT With our normal trash!
Was it named Kong? Ive seen those. Impressive.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Its called"Brushing",,, you bought something from an affiliate,,, they sold your contact info to some company wanting to find real Amazon customer so they can prove you got the product,,, its free,,, then they pretend to be you and give a good review of the product. You can waste hours of your day trying to stop it with Amazon-good luck!!!,, but again its free stuff,,, they don't want your credit card number... Over time you may get all kinds of wierd things,,, and I do mean wierd!

Google Amazon brushing
Weird!

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
A little off topic, but how do you all keep your DIY supplies organized? I need ideas because mine looks like a tornado hit it.
It is tough, still working on organizing my flavors. I need to separate the 10 ml bottles from the bigger bottles.

Reactions: NolaMel

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I just received a package from Amazon that I didn't order.
It's addressed to me.

There's no packing invoice in the box either. There is a tracking # on the shipping label.
I checked my credit card, PayPal, and my Amazon account and there's no charge that I can find, very weird.

Does anybody have any suggestions on what to do? I'm not sure how to get in touch with Amazon about this.

Quite a few of us have received packages like that. I received a phone case, which was of no use to me since I don't have nor want a smart phone. I gave the case away to a friend.

I'd read that some sellers send inexpensive stuff to people and then they leave wonderful feedback about the item. How they can get our real names and addys is kind of disturbing though.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Ah where is that dumpster?? Maybe some smiling homeless in that area LOL

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
A little off topic, but how do you all keep your DIY supplies organized? I need ideas because mine looks like a tornado hit it.
A little off-topic? Have you seen this thread? 80% is off-topic, heck just a moment ago we were talking about bedroom devices. lol

I keep my stuff organized pretty easily.. I do not use flavors so I only have a bottle of nic, a bottle of pg, a bottle of vg, a graduated cylinder and an empty 1 liter bottle to mix it all into. So I am probably not going to be very good in the advice department on that one for you. lol

Last edited:

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Ah where is that dumpster?? Maybe some smiling homeless in that area LOL
We don't have homeless in our area,,,. Occasionally someone throws furniture or artwork in the dumpster,, and someone digs it out,,, more than likely its at the city dump now :)

Users who are viewing this thread