Are you done stocking up?

fgarvin

Apr 25, 2015
GV squonk bottles at Eightvape: GeekVape Athena Squonk Bottle

Sorry for the late response, but thanks for posting the link.I have both mods so, I tried the athena bottle in the Luna and it's a great fit (maybe better than the original).

[url=https://imgur.com/EaBluRb] [/URL]

I'm now 2 mg, 30 ml/day. I chain vape while working, vape a bit less on the weekends.

On Athena maintenance:

-positive contact replacement or cleaning is trivial, as it just slides behind two retention tabs

-510 replacement would use a 25mm washer.

To disassemble for a 510 replacement you pull out the plastic insert that has the vertical magnet post. See:

I'm feeling virtuous for not having bought another Silverplay on the current Sale40 promotion [emoji3]

Very helpful video.I did the "half-moon switch bend" and it definitely makes better contact.
Thanks for posting.

Shout out/kudos to all the helpful ECF members.
You know who you are. ;)

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Help!

I can't stop shopping/buying. I wasn't even looking for 'the Silverplay' atty. But, I ran into a sale for 'em @ ~$9 each. So a few went in my cart and I have a confirmation number.

And here I thought I had no vape mail to look forward to except 1 slow boat delivery from FT.

If anyone else is addicted like me, they're available at VaporDNA w/ code = SALE40. Caveat, you need to buy enough 'stuff' to reach $50 for free shipping or shipping is high, IMO.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Is this what you all are looking for?

IIRC, @Haktuspit is looking for the Limited Edition Aegis Zeus Legend Mod...for $40 or under. But...that $39.95 + additional $8 for the Zeus edition, is likely the lowest he'd be able to get it for.

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Help!

I can't stop shopping/buying. I wasn't even looking for 'the Silverplay' atty. But, I ran into a sale for 'em @ ~$9 each. So a few went in my cart and I have a confirmation number.

And here I thought I had no vape mail to look forward to except 1 slow boat delivery from FT.

If anyone else is addicted like me, they're available at VaporDNA w/ code = SALE40. Caveat, you need to buy enough 'stuff' to reach $50 for free shipping or shipping is high, IMO.
Help is on the way! That'll be $129.99.

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO

Yes I was looking thanks @JCinFLA also. Well if that's the lowest I'm gonna find I'm gonna go for it. Add a Zeus Dual RTA and I hit free shipping with a nice new color matched setup! Now I really need that building box my Dad has.

*edit* I went with blue btw.

Help!

I can't stop shopping/buying.

You've come to the WRONG PLACE.

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    Yes I was looking thanks @JCinFLA also. Well if that's the lowest I'm gonna find I'm gonna go for it. Add a Zeus Dual RTA and I hit free shipping with a nice new color matched setup! Now I really need that building box my Dad has.

*edit* I went with blue btw.

You've come to the WRONG PLACE.
    The blue is pretty too. I have blue and rainbow.

Astron

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 24, 2014
    Washington

Users who are viewing this thread