Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    giphy.gif

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020
    In hindsight I probably should have just stocked 50 yrs of Z coils and been done with it LOL
    In hindsight, a lot of us would have probably done a lot of things differently. i know i would have. Too late now. Best just be glad we can enjoy what we have.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    In hindsight, a lot of us would have probably done a lot of things differently. i know i would have. Too late now. Best just be glad we can enjoy what we have.
    Agreed, hard to plan for a future that looks like a complete ban. Even tho I bought a lot of things I don't use, I'm glad I have them. You just never know.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    It looks like there is a few U.S. stores still shipping vape products. I might make a few orders before they are out of business. Is there a list of U.S. stores shipping right now? I'm in a State with no restrictions.
    Direct Vaper is still shipping

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    It looks like there is a few U.S. stores still shipping vape products. I might make a few orders before they are out of business. Is there a list of U.S. stores shipping right now? I'm in a State with no restrictions.

I got my Z Coils from Element Vape.

Innokin Z Replacement Coils

Looks like they still have some types still In Stock.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I got my Z Coils from Element Vape.

Innokin Z Replacement Coils

Looks like they still have some types still In Stock.
    I'm looking for more aspire nautilus coils, another mod that looks nice and some pre built coils for my rebuilables for my moments of being busy (lazy).
    I'll probably order the mod from element and coils from Central vapors.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Is there a list of U.S. stores shipping right now? I'm in a State with no restrictions.

These are some well-known, additional, US vendors that definitely are still shipping:

KangerWholesaleUSA.com - Free S/H at $75 and above
    VaporAuthority.com
    EcigMafia.com
    MyVaporStore.com
    EightVape.com
    Ejuices.com - carries much more than just eliquids, though
    (Everything is STILL 30% off on Ejuices.com, no minimum spends, no codes, no hassles. This deal ends on 9/30/21 at 10:59 AM PST!) I've gotten more mods, kits, coils, etc. from them for friends during this sale. Free S/H at $75 and above, before any additional discount is applied from a code or Rewards points. Total after any discount or Rewards points are cashed in, can be less and still get the Free S/H.

Eliquid.com - carries much more than just eliquids, though

...and many others

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    FYI . . .

About Z-Coil purchase - Posted Sept. 19th by @JCinFLA . . . .

That's not a bad price price from a US vendor for the 0.3ohm, 0.48ohm, and 1.2ohm that not all vendors carry.

For anyone who wants the 0.8ohm or 1.6ohm though ...KangerWholesaleUSA (also known as LightFire Distribution) is $6.10 per box of 5. They only have 4 boxes of 1.6ohm still available and are currently out of the 0.8ohm. But more are on the way to them. It would be worth waiting for them for the several $ difference in the price per box, IMO. Many of us have gotten our "stash" of Z-Coils from them ...sometimes even with a coupon code to lower the price even more per box to $5.87 or lower sometimes. Free S/H is at a $75 or more order. Otherwise, it's a flat $9.99.

Innokin Zenith Replacement Coil - 5PK - Their pic still shows the box when the name was Zenith Coils, but the ones you get are definitely in the new Z-Coils box. You have to sign up for an account to see the prices and/or place an order.

Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Kanger Wholesale USA is currently out of the Z-coils in 0.8ohm and 1.6ohm. However, their website is loaded with many other popular coils, tanks, mods, kits, replacement glass, etc., etc. People may want to check out their entire Vape Deals section for drastically reduced things, too.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm looking for more aspire nautilus coils, another mod that looks nice and some pre built coils for my rebuilables for my moments of being busy (lazy).

I really like the .7 2s coils. I wouldn’t mind getting more myself. I really like them in the Abyss.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Make sure the coils are authentic. A friend got junk coils from Central.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    What is a Abyss? :)
    Nevermind. I found it with google-fu at element vape. Quite pricey! How does the RBA work on the unit? If you have it?

It works fine. I got one for review and bought one. I bought the bridge kit and rba for mine and Dovpo was nice enough to send all the accessories for the review.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    If someone wants more Aspire Nautilus tanks (the full size ones), a FL vendor has them for $10.00. They currently have 20 left. Same vendor has the fancy steel hollow sleeve and the SS tube with the window for the Nautilus Minis...for $5 each.

Also: Aspire K1 for $5. Uwell Crown Tank for $10. Sigelei MoonShot RTA for $12. GV Tsunami RDA in Black for $13. Wotofo Serpent RTA for $15. SubTank Mini in SS for $20 (2 are left).

If you sign up for their newsletters...you'll get a 10% off coupon to use for your first order.

Vendor is Vapingorilla.com and they're located in Orlando.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread