Are you done stocking up?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I bought something there when it was 40% off and received it already. I think if I had waited then what I wanted would have been sold out.
I bought some things when they were 40% off, too. I agree with you about some stuff selling out then. They do still have more of what I bought, that's now 50% off. But...at the 40% off...it was also a really good deal, so I'm a happy camper. :thumb:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I bought some things when they were 40% off, too. I agree with you about some stuff selling out then. They do still have more of what I bought, that's now 50% off. But...at the 40% off...it was also a really good deal, so I'm a happy camper. :thumb:
    I have no regrets. I picked up my second Riva DNA250C for about $60

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Where I heard this was at a vape show where Dimitris & Phil from innokin were at.
    Dimitris has several stores in Europe, and what he said on the show was that the new TPD that was being worked on in Europe would give a 40% tax increase on everything that could be converted into an electronic cigarette, that even applied to PG and VG if it was produced for the vape industry.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Where I heard this was at a vape show where Dimitris & Phil from Innokin were at.
    Dimitris has several stores in Europe, and what he said on the show was that the new TPD that was being worked on in Europe would give a 40% tax increase on everything that could be converted into an electronic cigarette, that even applied to PG and VG if it was produced for the vape industry.

I had heard talk about New Taxes and Regs, but I don't really follow the EU like I used to.

Something that did catch my Eye was the mention that a New Tax would be a "Floor" and Not a "Ceiling". That Isn't good news for users. Given that Collusion is by definition in many EU Markets.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I had heard talk about New Taxes and Regs, but I don't really follow the EU like I used to.

Something that did catch my Eye was the mention that a New Tax would be a "Floor" and Not a "Ceiling". That Isn't good news for users. Given that Collusion is by definition in many EU Markets.
    I noticed that too.
    And the new TPD is being developed together with nations outside the EU as well, such as Switzerland, Iceland, Norway, UK etc.
    But, I know that not all nicotine products are regulated as they really wanted, such as Swedish snus.

So maybe... but it doesn't look bright at all.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Hey guys! Haven't been around much lately but wanted to say that today is my 10 year quit date!
    Thanks so much to all of you that helped me along the way. Somehow still vaping on this 6 year old Smok Mag kit...

Happy Vaperversary! How did you get a Smok MAG to last 6 years? I could only get 6 months out of it.

Technonut

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 11, 2010
    East Coast, USA

EJS Sale (2).png

Last edited:

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Happy Vaperversary! How did you get a Smok MAG to last 6 years? I could only get 6 months out of it.

I would guess it has something to do with it living on my desk and therefor never dropping it. Tank is even still going, although with some very stripped paint.

Thanks all! Might not have made it without all the great help to some of my boring questions haha.

Thinking about picking up another load of SMOK coils before I can't.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I would guess it has something to do with it living on my desk and therefor never dropping it. Tank is even still going, although with some very stripped paint.

Thanks all! Might not have made it without all the great help to some of my boring questions haha.

Mine weren't dropped either, but the on switch of three mags failed at about 6 months.

• Wow
    Reactions: Haktuspit

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    There are currently a few websites that have some of the SMOK coils for literally "dirt cheap". Kanger Wholesale has been one of them...off the top of my head. There are others, too, but which exact ones they are...I need to check my recent history to find them. Which coils in particular are you looking for?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Just went to buy. But, oh dang, sadly all sold. LMK if you happen upon more great deals on DNA gear. Need some for my millennium supplies! Thanks, LV
    Evolution vaping in the UK has a good price on the Thelema solo dna100c.

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    There are currently a few websites that have some of the SMOK coils for literally "dirt cheap". Kanger Wholesale has been one of them...off the top of my head. There are others, too, but which exact ones they are...I need to check my recent history to find them. Which coils in particular are you looking for?

I use the TFV12 Q4s. Looks like they're the same price they've always been on Kanger but that's ok. Will probably place an order here soon.

Reactions: hittman

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Will probably place an order here soon.
    I hope you didn't order them yet for the $6.21/box that they are now at KW. Just sent you a PM and link to a US vendor who has them at a Blowout Sale price of less than $2.50/box now.

Last edited:

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Illinois
    I hope you didn't order them yet for the $6.21/box that they are now at KW. Just sent you a PM and link to a US vendor who has them at a Blowout Sale price of less than $2.50/box now.
    My son-in-law is looking for less expensive tfv18 mini coils. I've been trying to get people to stock up, and he finally bit. :) Do you have a lead on those? Please and thank you. :)

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 Squonk kits available at myvaporus for $34.99 (purple color only). No code needed.

Users who are viewing this thread