Are you going through a lot more juice these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
With some of these new vaporizer designs like the Kanger's, Genesis, and Kayfun, I seem to be going through a lot more juice these days. Up until about 6 months ago, I was quite happy with my Reo's and 510 atty's and going through maybe 2ml a day of DIY juice.

It was the performance of my 510/306 atty's that got me to look at the rebuildable's and quick change coil head style like the Kanger and Vivi. I got a bad batch of atty's (same supplier for 2 years) and went through 20 in less than a month. At $5/each that hurt. All I could do is test them when I got them, but they would sit in a drawer until needed.

I did not like the vape on the top coil, Kanger's were so-so until I started rebuilding them but they solved the problem of an atty for travel, and Genesis kept frustrating me to no end. I finally figured out how to make the genesis work, but these do not like to be knocked about, and I am not about to carry a tool case with me to rebuild them when travelling.

This weekend, I played with different builds on the 4 different Russian clones I got from FT. Yesterday, I went through 2 full tanks on a Kayfun Lite clone. It's a big tank!!!! (~4 ml).

I can only be grateful that I DIY my juices, or this could get to be expensive. These new vaporizers seem to be real juice hogs.

What is your experience?

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
It has been my experience that no Atomizer is a Juice Hog.

The Better performing Atomizers simply make it easier for us to become Juice Hogs.
I can drain a KFL+ 1-2 times in a day or have it last over a 3 day span while working and splitting duties with an ego/evod or ego/carto averaging under 2ml per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread